Dim screen clock display won't respect new clock display option

Discus and support Dim screen clock display won't respect new clock display option in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Changed my clock setting from region default of 12H to 24H. Everything works as it should, but when the screen saver kicks in the clock showing is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/elangab, Jul 17, 2020.

1. /u/elangab
    /u/elangab Guest

Changed my clock setting from region default of 12H to 24H. Everything works as it should, but when the screen saver kicks in the clock showing is still the 12 hours version. Also reported via the app.

submitted by /u/elangab
    [link] [comments]

/u/elangab, Jul 17, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Geth Win User

Display of clock

This is a recent change, I believe it wont go back.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Display of clock

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Display of clock

The placement is part of a recent update.
  5. MindedThunder81 Win User

Screen dimming timer

Unchecking the "show me things when Idle" won't turn off screen dimming. There should be an option for 'Never' in the Screen dimming settings, but I don't see why you wouldn't want it to be active. It helps prevent your TV's pixels from burning out for displaying
    the same light over long periods of time. It's simple enough to just move a stick on your controller to get the screen dimming to go away every hour so I've never really had much issue with it.
  6. THX1138 Win User

Xbox account service age missing.

That xbox service is tied to xbox live subscription. If you decided to not continue Xbox Live service than the number of years will not display. It like a continous service clock.
Thema:

1. Dim screen clock display won't respect new clock display option - Similar Threads - Dim screen clock

2. Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .: Starfield loads to black screen.dim rotating circle lower right. Restarted 3 times 5209d5cd-0791-431f-a89a-a5b2347f81a1
  3. Xbox One X. ASA, constant crashing. Home button only dims screen, but doesn't show home menu.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X. ASA, constant crashing. Home button only dims screen, but doesn't show home menu.: Adding on to the ASA crashing reports. Playing Deep Rock and it crashes my Xbox, blinking lights, when I try to play. Only happened after the latest update. On top of that, if I can manage to play...
  4. Screen dimming issue with 4k/hdr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen dimming issue with 4k/hdr: I have an Xbox series X and an LG gaming monitor which have always worked great. Recently, I did a reset on the Xbox to clear the cache. Since then, every time I log into a game, it is super dim...
  5. Half of the screen keeps dimming non stop, have tried restarting and idle options but...

in XBoX on Windows
    Half of the screen keeps dimming non stop, have tried restarting and idle options but...: Half of the screen keeps dimming non stop, have tried restarting and idle options but nothing works, any help? 78e1ce44-c1b8-49ba-a091-fa338d3ac254
  6. Half the screen is dim on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Half the screen is dim on my xbox: I noticed that one side of the screen is dim and the other is bright normal I'm trying to know if there's a way to have both sides back to normal again for my Xbox one x...
  7. after event power outage due to storm my xbox boots with extremely dim screen

in XboX Insiders
    after event power outage due to storm my xbox boots with extremely dim screen: How do I fix it? hard reset didn't work submitted by /u/semper299 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox dim screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dim screen: After I used oneguide to watch tv on my xbox, My display is now stuck in very dim low light and its not my tv because when I adjust the brightness it makes it worse. I've resetting the xbox and...
  9. Why is my screen going dim when I use blu ray player

in XboX Insiders
    Why is my screen going dim when I use blu ray player: Only dims when I load into blu ray player submitted by /u/BreachN_Clear6 [link] [comments]
  10. Very dim screen when launching a game

in XboX Insiders
    Very dim screen when launching a game: starting today, about 8/10 times I'm Firing up a game with HDR or auto HDR, my game dims exponentially, to a degree I can't even see what's on the screen, have to walk to the tv to see it. When I...