Digitized Death and Unreality heads...

Discus and support Digitized Death and Unreality heads... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently picked up Digitized Death for the Mechromancer and Unreality for the Assassin from farming Bunk3r. Any chance I could trade either one for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MetalicKittie, Mar 30, 2014.

  1. Digitized Death and Unreality heads...


    I recently picked up Digitized Death for the Mechromancer and Unreality for the Assassin from farming Bunk3r. Any chance I could trade either one for Killer Kawi for the Siren and XXX for the Mechromancer? Thanks.

    :)
     
    MetalicKittie, Mar 30, 2014
    #1
  2. Do you need legendarys?

    do you have digitized death head?
     
    Astro Zombie357, Mar 30, 2014
    #2
  3. Borderlands 2 Heads (Searching)

     
    EXPERIMENT ONE, Mar 30, 2014
    #3
  4. StupidBMXer
    StupidBMXer Guest

    Digitized Death and Unreality heads...

    im down for the trade i know some ppl looking for them heads. i do have both kawi killer and xxx. just msg my tag about it whenever and ill get back to....peace
     
    StupidBMXer, Apr 1, 2014
    #4
  5. StupidBMXer Win User

    Digitized Death and Unreality heads...

    im down for the trade i know some ppl looking for them heads. i do have both kawi killer and xxx. just msg my tag about it whenever and ill get back to....peace
  6. Astro Zombie357 Win User

    Do you need legendarys?

    do you have digitized death head?
  7. Burst Axe Win User

    The X1 3 times as powerful with the cloud.

    @Unreal Fans are always the death of innovation.
  8. Sithlordfaust Win User

    Borderlands 2 head skins trading

    Im looking for

    Gaige's digitized death head from BNK3R

    And

    Krieg's HAHAHAHAHA head from Vermivorous

    I have ll other farmable heads for both characters for trade.

    Also have several for the other characters.
  9. ProperSkate203 Win User

    xbox one lag.

    lag in ghosts is unreal sick to death of it something needs to be done
Thema:

Digitized Death and Unreality heads...

Loading...
  1. Digitized Death and Unreality heads... - Similar Threads - Digitized Death Unreality

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....