digital xbox one

Discus and support digital xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi ive got lots of xbox one games on disc. if I buy a all digital xbox one can I still use these games on my new xbox one on my profile or will I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nigelmills1, Oct 6, 2019.

  1. nigelmills1
    nigelmills1 Guest

    digital xbox one


    hi ive got lots of xbox one games on disc. if I buy a all digital xbox one can I still use these games on my new xbox one on my profile or will I have to buy digital downloads

    :)
     
    nigelmills1, Oct 6, 2019
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    XBOX ONE-S 1Tb: Is it possible to connect external USB disc reader and play disc games?

    Huh

    You mean the xbox one s digital ?

    Then no the same rules apply

    As it would also be digital only

    There are two versions of the xbox one s

    Digital only and disc version disk version is the plainly labeled xbox one s

    Vs the digital only it's the xbox one s digital
  3. Bryan1UP Win User

    Antenna TV on Xbox One

  4. MonoM1 Win User

    Él gears of war 3 no inicia [Translate] He gears of war 3 doesn't start

    Es instalado digital

    De xbox one

    [Translate by Mod]

    It's installed digitally

    From xbox one
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    Xbox One Price?

    Buy 1 xbox one with free FIFA 2015 includes as a digital game, but one xbox one with COD included as a digital game and then setup digital sharing, you also only need 1 person with gold membership. (The games have to be digital for this to work)
  6. WPAK Win User

    Code from DVD

    Hi there,

    I'm afraid the answer is simple, you can Not install a disc based game on a Xbox One S Digital, the Xbox One S Digital only supports games downloaded from the Xbox Store online, this means that you can only install digitally purchased games and apps on the
    Xbox One S Digital
Thema:

digital xbox one

Loading...
  1. digital xbox one - Similar Threads - digital

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....