Digital Xbox Live Gold Code - 12 Month Subscription not showing up

Discus and support Digital Xbox Live Gold Code - 12 Month Subscription not showing up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there! I really need some help! Just a few moments ago I bought a Digital Code for a 12 Month Subscription of Xbox Live Gold. I received the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DrayTek95, Nov 3, 2020.

1. DrayTek95
    DrayTek95 Guest

Hey there!

I really need some help!

Just a few moments ago I bought a Digital Code for a 12 Month Subscription of Xbox Live Gold.

I received the code and did all the process on my Xbox one X, marked the free month option and when I clicked to confirm my billing options and information, it started loading and went back to the first screen (where you put the code) and doesn't let me
    redeem the code again. It says the code has already been redeemed but I don't have any subscripition active. I've also checked my microsoft account and there is no sign of any active Xbox Live Gold subscription...

I really appreciate any help you can give me!

:)

DrayTek95, Nov 3, 2020
  2. MikeDennison Win User

X-Box lice code redeeming issue

Hi I have just tried to redeem a 12 month xbox live code. The code was accepted and stated that it was a 12 month subscription but nothing shows up on my xbox live account? Any ideas?
    X-Box Live not Lice :-(
  3. TaMe Sanct Win User

An xbox live gold question

Yes it will, Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions add up, so if you had 6 months left and entered a 12 month code, you would then have 18 months.
  4. CastelloGhidoni Win User

Xbox Live not downloading new gold purchase

I am having a similar problem. Purchased 12 Month Live Gold Subscription Prepaid Card, entered the code online, and both online and on the console our Live account shows us to be a 12 Month Gold Member, but it won't let my kids start or join a party. Says,
    "You must be an XBOX Live Gold Member to join a party." What????
  5. OCRyzen Win User

Report gamerscore hacking

If you use a Pre-Paid Redeem Code Card, for a Xbox Live Gold Subscription, it doesn't show your full tenure Dakrkplayer2 (ie. Years on Xbox Live Gold)... My Profile & account, is showing two years on gold & i've been on 12 month Gold since 2008, with this
    GamerTag etc..
  6. CanineSphere144 Win User

Having problem with pre-paid gold card

Also having problems. I have 12 month Xbox live gold showing in subscription but can't access games with gold..
Thema:

1. Digital Xbox Live Gold Code - 12 Month Subscription not showing up - Similar Threads - Digital Live Gold

2. My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.: It's very frustrating. When I'm trying to play digital games my profile disconnects from xbox live. 2088cd6f-2e93-4cbe-9fe0-dd1e0626f25f
  3. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]
  4. I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...: I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game pass is not activated on my subscription 9fbd7a25-7273-47ad-a43e-58f357085386
  5. I purchase an Xbox Live card and the digits in the back is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchase an Xbox Live card and the digits in the back is not working: I purchase an Xbox Live card and the code in the back is not working how can I get a new code cf64668f-5723-4763-b727-ff6025af4806
  6. I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it?: I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it? 2189ec76-5b0e-41be-9ecf-c21e59727685
  7. I forgot my Xbox 360 4-digit password that is locked on my Xbox live account. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4-digit password that is locked on my Xbox live account. Help please: It’s not working because I made this password like two years ago and I forgot it ae3823d8-e2ca-43bb-9a6b-896442aee20a
  8. where do i find xbox gold live 25 digit number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    where do i find xbox gold live 25 digit number?: On 22/11 I purchased xbox live gold- order number 6222086800. Where do i find the 25 digit code so that my son can access it on his account 76eace4e-fd11-435a-961d-8d5bb3b9ea70
  9. Using 25 digit code for xbox live subscription, Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using 25 digit code for xbox live subscription, Help: So I am helping someone how said the code has been redeemed but there was an error and to try back later? what should they do its been over 24 hours? 90222bff-b3b8-48ea-8713-df430f335714
  10. Error retrieving 25-digit live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error retrieving 25-digit live gold code: I am trying to insert a 25-digit live gold code into my account and an XBOS-3014 error appear 9c228e7d-5e3a-4879-b844-0c8573cb7c5d 2016/12/22 - 12:22:18 UTC. Can someone help me?...