Digital video games copies missing

Discus and support Digital video games copies missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my Xbox got stolen so I just got another one but two of my digit games are missing gta v and madden 15 what do I do abc8218d-57d0-4cde-8479-7f5580ed189a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thefranchise233, Mar 19, 2018.

  1. Digital video games copies missing


    my Xbox got stolen so I just got another one but two of my digit games are missing gta v and madden 15 what do I do

    :)
     
    Thefranchise233, Mar 19, 2018
    #1
  2. PhilMarck
    PhilMarck Guest
    xbox one free game

    It's not like people are missing out, those games are digital rather than physical copies. So much for 'limited edition'.
     
    PhilMarck, Mar 19, 2018
    #2
  3. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Games, digital or disc ?

    Physical copies of games FTW. I prefer physical copies over digital as I like to have them displayed. Physical copies and digital copies each have pros and cons though.
     
    Auswulf, Mar 19, 2018
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Digital video games copies missing

    contact official support to see what has happened to the games.
     
    CrazY1985, Mar 19, 2018
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Digital video games copies missing

    contact official support to see what has happened to the games.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Compatibility of Call of Duty Modern Warfare II

    Thee is no digital copy included with physical video games.
  7. SolaTerra Win User

    HALO 4 and digital copy (marketplace download) Also any other new game...

    Where would video game retailers (GameStop) go? It maybe a partnership between the developers of the Xbox 360, PS3 and Nintendo Wii video game systems and retailers to offer only physical copies of new release video games initially? Before adding them
    to The On Demand sections of each video game systems store?



    I'm all for video game developers only releasing new titles in digital form. As long as Xbox Live has a feature where you are able to retreive any video game you have previously purchased for free. Then I would prefer digital copies to a single DVD-ROM
    hard copy that can be scratched and damaged. Which would leave you high and dry if it's over the 30 day return policy of most retailers.



    I can see the point though in owning a physical copy of each video game. You can have a sense of ownership in having a huge library of video games to choose from. I would much rather have a huge library of video games on my Xbox 360 HDD to choose from.
    So. Whenever possible I purchase a digital copy of a video game over physical copy.
  8. PhilMarck Win User

    xbox one free game

    It's not like people are missing out, those games are digital rather than physical copies. So much for 'limited edition'.
  9. Smwutches Win User

    Missing Disk (FALLOUT 4: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION)

    You would just have to buy it digitally if you want to own it digitally. You can't get a digital copy if you're just missing the disc.
Thema:

Digital video games copies missing

Loading...
  1. Digital video games copies missing - Similar Threads - Digital video games

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  8. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. What can I do if I want to change my physical video games (discs) to digital?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What can I do if I want to change my physical video games (discs) to digital?: I need to know what to do with them, or if I can resell them somewhere specific or be able to change them to digital. cd0d71cf-88ac-4e07-bc1c-c268496eb1ad