Digital version of Minecraft Xbox one edition stuck on trial

Discus and support Digital version of Minecraft Xbox one edition stuck on trial in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Back in 2017 I got the Xbox one S and it came with a digital code for Minecraft Xbox one edition. I prefer the old game and it says I'm on the trial... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Austin Finch, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Austin Finch
    Austin Finch Guest

Back in 2017 I got the Xbox one S and it came with a digital code for Minecraft Xbox one edition. I prefer the old game and it says I'm on the trial mode. What do I do??

:)

Austin Finch, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Austin Finch,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Austin Finch,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. We will be glad to assist you with this.

To better understand it correctly, we would like to ask more details about it and the same time perform the necessary steps below.

1. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game directly from the disc? Any progress should return when the console syncs back up to the cloud after the reinstallation. Give it a try and let us know if it works.
    2. Perform a hard reset/power cycle might also help, you may try it here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

You may also visit this link for more ideas and suggestions. Xbox One Edition – Minecraft Wiki (fandom.com)

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

Hello, i have checked the version it is Mine Craft: Xbox One Edition v1.58.1920.0
    Did you buy the physical disc version of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition? Or did you buy the digital download version?

If you have bought the digital download version, simply download the "Minecraft" without the "Xbox One Edition" from the Xbox Marketplace for free.

If you have bought the physical disc version of the game, your only option is to buy the Minecraft version without the "Xbox One Edition" in the title to be able to get the Aquatic update as well as the Cats and Pandas update.
  5. SkyMasterMCX360 Win User

How do I access the beta for minecraft

go to insider content then minecraft better together beta in the xbox insider hub (you must have the digital version of minecraft xbox one edition)
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Xbox one edition

This offer is only valid, if you have the digital DOWNLOAD version of Minecraft Xbox One Edition. And it only works if you get Minecraft with the SAME account, that owns the digital download version of the Xbox One Edition.

If you have the disc version of Minecraft Xbox One Edition, the offer to get Minecraft for free required you to have played the game for 5 hours in the last 12 months before January 30th 2018. However, the period to get the game for free ended on February
    1st 2018. So if you have the disc version of the game, and didn't make the transition to the "Better Togehter Update" before February 1st, you're out of luck and need to buy Minecraft again.
Thema:

1. Digital version of Minecraft Xbox one edition stuck on trial - Similar Threads - Digital version Minecraft

2. is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are...: when i try downloading the games it just stops midway and says installation stopped now i dont know if this is a problem with the cd or with the disk drive (xbox one)...
  3. How do you factory reset a Xbox One S all digital version

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you factory reset a Xbox One S all digital version: Xbox is stuck on green screen of death and won't do anything I can't load the dashboard to factory reset and don't have a eject button to hold a39efa9c-9585-4387-8aea-70d0c8a5dad2
  4. I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...: I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My question is, if I've already purchased the disc version, will I have to rebuy the digital version as well?...
  5. If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...: I am looking to upgrade to the Xbox series S, however all my games are currently hard copies. If I did upgrade to the S, will I need to replace/re buy all of my games as digital copies? Or as they...
  6. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  7. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  8. Release Digital Version of Rise of Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Release Digital Version of Rise of Legends: Rise of Nations is on Steam. Please give us Rise of Legends!!! Who at Microsoft do I need to talk to to make this a reality? 137877f3-9086-49b1-8e12-c43ac81b290d
  9. If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?: I ordered ufc 5 disc and while waiting for it to arrive I downloaded the game to my Xbox and was wanting to know if I can then use the disc version of the game to verify and be able to play the...
  10. Backwards compatibility of 2k24 digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility of 2k24 digital version: I have the original white Xbox one and I recently bought nba 2k24 (the Xbox one version) from the Microsoft store. The game hard crashes every time I I go to one specific part of the game! This...