Digital version of Borderlands GOTY is freezing and not letting me delete any saved data or...

Discus and support Digital version of Borderlands GOTY is freezing and not letting me delete any saved data or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After downloading the Borderlands GOTY Edition, I played the game for a little bit that day now in the next day the game won’t load anymore and freezes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matthew hancock1, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Digital version of Borderlands GOTY is freezing and not letting me delete any saved data or...

After downloading the Borderlands GOTY Edition, I played the game for a little bit that day now in the next day the game won’t load anymore and freezes at the start screen. I even tried deleting the saved data for the game and it won’t delete nor will the system let me restart

:)

matthew hancock1, Jan 22, 2023
  2. matthew hancock1 Win User

Digital version of Borderlands GOTY is freezing and not letting me delete any saved data or even restart the system. I have to fully power the system down each time.

It won’t let me click on the reset option or even use the restart option for anything. It will only allow me to uninstall the games directly. The game is the digital copy purchased from the Xbox store on the Xbox series x.
  3. matthew hancock1 Win User

Digital version of Borderlands GOTY is freezing and not letting me delete any saved data or even restart the system. I have to fully power the system down each time.

Xbox series x, and it’s happening on all games.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Matthew! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

What's your Xbox model? Does it happen to other games or just this one?
  5. Rostom L Win User

That's weird. Let's perform a power cycle instead.

Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for confirming. Let's try to clear your local saved games.

1. Eject the disc from your console if there's one inserted.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    3. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.
    4. Select Clear local saved games.

Note Selecting this option will not delete any games or progress you have saved in the Xbox cloud. It will only clear data you have saved locally.

5. Select Yes to confirm.
    6. Once your console restarts, try launching your games.
Thema:

Digital version of Borderlands GOTY is freezing and not letting me delete any saved data or...

1. Digital version of Borderlands GOTY is freezing and not letting me delete any saved data or... - Similar Threads - Digital version Borderlands

2. is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are...: when i try downloading the games it just stops midway and says installation stopped now i dont know if this is a problem with the cd or with the disk drive (xbox one)...
  3. How do you factory reset a Xbox One S all digital version

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you factory reset a Xbox One S all digital version: Xbox is stuck on green screen of death and won't do anything I can't load the dashboard to factory reset and don't have a eject button to hold a39efa9c-9585-4387-8aea-70d0c8a5dad2
  4. I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...: I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My question is, if I've already purchased the disc version, will I have to rebuy the digital version as well?...
  5. If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...: I am looking to upgrade to the Xbox series S, however all my games are currently hard copies. If I did upgrade to the S, will I need to replace/re buy all of my games as digital copies? Or as they...
  6. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  7. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  8. Release Digital Version of Rise of Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Release Digital Version of Rise of Legends: Rise of Nations is on Steam. Please give us Rise of Legends!!! Who at Microsoft do I need to talk to to make this a reality? 137877f3-9086-49b1-8e12-c43ac81b290d
  9. If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?: I ordered ufc 5 disc and while waiting for it to arrive I downloaded the game to my Xbox and was wanting to know if I can then use the disc version of the game to verify and be able to play the...
  10. Backwards compatibility of 2k24 digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility of 2k24 digital version: I have the original white Xbox one and I recently bought nba 2k24 (the Xbox one version) from the Microsoft store. The game hard crashes every time I I go to one specific part of the game! This...