Digital UHD Movies

Discus and support Digital UHD Movies in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Team, i wanted to buy the new Star Wars Movie in the Microsoft Store and was surprised that it is not available in UHD in Germany. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gunibaer, May 8, 2018.

  1. Gunibaer
    Gunibaer Guest

    Digital UHD Movies


    Dear Microsoft Team,

    i wanted to buy the new Star Wars Movie in the Microsoft Store and was surprised that it is not available in UHD in Germany. I did look in the US Store and found that the movie is availble in UHD there as are alot of other movies. So my questions are: Will
    UHD movies be availble in the microsoft store in europe? When will this movies be availble (this year, next year)?

    Thanks for your answer!

    :)
     
    Gunibaer, May 8, 2018
    #1
  2. WARRIOR I M
    WARRIOR I M Guest
    Xbox One S/Scorpio 4K UHD movie rentals?

    im wondering if either of the new consoles will offer 4K uhd movie rentals/ digital purchases? I learned my lesson w/Blu-ray, where i buy a disc watch it once or twice and then it sits on my shelf for years. There are a few ill rebuy when they come out
    in UHD but most ill just rent. Any info on 4K movie rentals vis download-like it is now on ps3/4 or xbox 360/one? The only uhd player by Samsung just plays discs, not digital downloads. Second, will my apps transfer over like hbo go w/out me having to sign
    in again ( dont know password anymore).
     
    WARRIOR I M, May 8, 2018
    #2
  3. BigPete7978
    BigPete7978 Guest
    I think Xbox TV and Film is at risk.

    I actually want all digital. I started with Xbox One. Was shocked to hear they weren’t supporting Movies Anywhere.
     
    BigPete7978, May 8, 2018
    #3
  4. Ice White Gamer Win User

    Purchasing 4k movied

    Not all movies may be released in 4K
    Yes im aware of this, but the movie the movies that i was planning on purchasing had an info box which said „this movie is available in 4k UHD HDR etc...“ it just doesn‘t give me the 4k UHD option in the quality settings
  5. WARRIOR I M Win User

    Netflix: No UHD on XBOX One S

    I called support and was told that the Netflix app does support the UHD titles but you need 30mbps. First off, use your Netflix tv app for the 4K content. Xbox's system is so messed up its not worth the trouble. I had 20mbps in 2015 and I was able to
    stream Breaking Bad, House of Cards, and all other shows in 4K. I now have 30mbps and still can stream the 4K content directly on my tv through the app. However, there is some kink in the Xbox that slows you down or requires internet speed beyond what is
    necessary. My NAT is open and I just ran a speed test and I'm clocking in at 25.8mbps, so I should get UHD on the Xbox, when I'm getting it through my LG 4K tv. Now something is messed up with Xbox and I won't be using it for Netflix, obviously. What another
    let down by Xbox- including the inability to rent or but digital UHD rentals of new movies. There's a 3D Blu-Ray rental site that rents UHD Blu-Ray movies too on a per movie basis. Just google 3D blu-Ray rental and u csn rent UHD movies, since my Xbox One
    has the inability to stream UHD from Netflix, Amazon, nor rent new UHD movies on a downloadable basis for around $7-8. If Sony does it right, I may jump ship due to no yearly membership cost snd possibly new UHD movies available to rent or purchase. I'll
    wait to see if Xbox csn turn things around by then, why, oh why has Xbox launched its past two consoles in a stage that still isn't finalized?
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Purchasing 4k movied

    Not all movies may be released in 4K

    Yes im aware of this, but the movie the movies that i was planning on purchasing had an info box which said „this movie is available in 4k UHD HDR etc...“ it just doesn‘t give me the 4k UHD option in the quality settings
    Which Xbox One do you own? the Original, the S or the X?
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

    Xbox One S Blu-ray 4k Blu-ray

    Hey there KnightMawk,

    Which UHD Movies are you trying to play? Are you able to use normal Blu-ray discs without any issue or another UHD Disc?
  8. TIGER VORTEX Win User

    Dolby Vision on Xbox One X??

    Only for games and Netflix content that I am aware of, not UHD movies.
Thema:

Digital UHD Movies

Loading...
  1. Digital UHD Movies - Similar Threads - Digital UHD Movies

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....