Digital TV Tuner find no channel

Discus and support Digital TV Tuner find no channel in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Country: Germany State: Thuringia City: Jena After the German update for the TV Tuner last year, i hoped that i finally able to enjoy the new HD... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by spudtnik64, Jun 10, 2018.

  1. spudtnik64
    spudtnik64 Guest

    Digital TV Tuner find no channel


    Country: Germany

    State: Thuringia

    City: Jena

    After the German update for the TV Tuner last year, i hoped that i finally able to enjoy the new HD Channels. But, when i try to install the tuner, i always get the notification: there are no channels found. During the setup, i can choose between two provider
    (Freenet Germany OTA and Freenet Thuringia OTA), but non of them works out. I also bought an new antenna, especially one who provide dvb t2 (afterwards i recognised, this was absolut unnecessary, because only the type of the codification and not the aired
    signal was changed). And still the same outcome, no channels to find. The signal power can't be the cause of this issue, because i had no receiving problems with the old dvb t standard (got all broadcasted channels), and on the other hand i checked the signal
    power situation for my city on the website of the provider (freenet TV Empfangscheck!). It show, that in Jena the signal is strong enough to receive it with a simple room antenna. So now i am frustrated, and hope that maybe
    someone here has the same issue, or even better an working solution for me.

    Thx for ur help!!!

    :)
     
    spudtnik64, Jun 10, 2018
    #1
  2. XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ...

    Hello,

    I try to watch TV with a DVB-T2 rod antenna, the Digital TV tuner (USB) on the XBOX One.

    If I carry out the channel search, the XBOX One finds no channels.

    So here are my question:

    1. Does the Digital TV Tuner (USB) work with a DVB-T2 rod antenna at all?

    If the Digital TV Tuner (USB) work with a DVB-T2 rod antenna at all, so what am I doing wrong?

    Thank you, Ardan
     
    Ardan Vulpayne, Jun 10, 2018
    #2
  3. USB Digital TV Tuner no longer finds any channels after disconnecting, reconnecting and rescanning

    Hi

    I added the Xbox one USB Digital TV tuner and successfully scanned >120 channels. I watched a few channels and quality was great. I then disconnected and reconnected the aerial, and the tuner then no longer detected any signal. I tried re-scanning the
    channels, and also reconnecting the USB tuner. I've tried clearing the OneGuide and History, then re-scanning channels and going through TV setup from scratch. I've also tried disconnecting the tuner, powering off the Xbox One restarting and going through
    TV tuner set up - still nothing. I know that the aerial connection is fine as my TV scans and finds the same number of channels when I connect the aerial to it directly.

    Any ideas?
     
    Sprock3t Rocket, Jun 10, 2018
    #3
  4. -- Rick -- Win User

    Digital TV Tuner DVB-T not supported?

    Hi PCF,

    the tuner supports HD digital terrestrial and cable TV standards: DVB-T2, DVB-T and DVB-C - but only free-to-air channels.

    Do you have a viewing card/smart card for your channels via Sat or Cable? The TV Tuner will not work if the channels are encrypted and require a smartcard to decrypt.
  5. eryoung Win User

    Hauppauge Xbox One Digital Tuner is terrific!

    OK Sold!! My Homeworx 150 died, Gonna pick up the Hauppauge Digital TV Tuner. I'm just 20 miles south of Boston. I get about 40 channels with the built in tuner on my LED TV. I would love the guide of the Xbox One back again.
  6. Bryan1UP Win User

    Antenna TV on Xbox One

  7. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    connecting xbox one to a smart tv

    You need one of these:

    www.xbox.com/.../digital-tv-tuner

    However they the company thats made them has gone into administration so they are very very hard to find at the moment.
  8. HAKKed1 Win User

    Cant get live tv working

    no there are no problems when i use the tv tuner for OTA Tv. it displays the channels correctly and views them in great quality. Unless the tv tuner is required for use with the STB though i wont be using it.
Thema:

Digital TV Tuner find no channel

Loading...
  1. Digital TV Tuner find no channel - Similar Threads - Digital Tuner find

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....