Digital TV Tuner Australia does not work

Discus and support Digital TV Tuner Australia does not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought this accessory on launch date and it does not work. It is rubbish. Problem: I have set up device correctly and it worked one time on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by archangeleong, Mar 27, 2015.

  1. Digital TV Tuner Australia does not work


    I bought this accessory on launch date and it does not work. It is rubbish.

    Problem: I have set up device correctly and it worked one time on my xbox but every other time when I use the TV the xbox tells me that it cannot detect a tv signal and highlights the hdmi slot. There is nothing wrong with my TV or antenna connection as
    they both work fine without being connected to the xbox. I have tried hard resetting the xbox, I have reset the TV settings a number of times and also tried the device through different usb ports. Nothing has fixed this. The best the device does is show
    me channel listings but no picture. As far as I can tell there is some kind of firmware issue that needs updating since the device is connected to a usb port and the xbox is trying to detect a signal via the hdmi port.

    Microsoft please address this issue!!! Xbox please please update console so that the device works. Overall my xbox has been good for nothing except playing games. So much for it being a media center!!!

    :)
     
    archangeleong, Mar 27, 2015
    #1
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    What Do You Have Connected to the "TV" App on Your XBOX ONE.

    Apple TV until DLNA support arrives and the Digital TV tuner arrives in Australia.
     
    RippenHarra, Mar 27, 2015
    #2
  3. UnnDunn
    UnnDunn Guest
    Digital TV Tuner and Freesat? (UK)

    Unfortunately, the digital TV tuner will not work with Freesat. Freesat uses the DVB-S (Satellite) broadcast standard, whereas the Digital TV Tuner only supports DVB-T (Terrestrial).
     
    UnnDunn, Mar 27, 2015
    #3
  4. RippenHarra Win User

    What Do You Have Connected to the "TV" App on Your XBOX ONE.

    Apple TV until DLNA support arrives and the Digital TV tuner arrives in Australia.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Tv postal code incorrect..

    The Xbox One Digital TV Tuner is available for users in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia, and the United Kingdom.

    So I can only assume that as Singapore is not a supported region for the tuner that would be the problem.
  6. BlackSheriff84 Win User

    Xbox One Live Tv

    The digital tv tuner was released to selected European countries, UK , France and Spain. Haven"t herd about it being released in Australia please provide link to source.

    The digital tuner plugs into a usb port instead of the hdmi port. Its great if you don't have satellite or cable tv but as far as I know if you do its no solution.
  7. MiCkEyLoUs Win User

    Xbox One Live Tv

    There is a digital tv tuner coming out soon to Australia so you can view one guide....UK, USA and Canada I think already have been released.
  8. UnnDunn Win User

    Digital TV Tuner and Freesat? (UK)

    Unfortunately, the digital TV tuner will not work with Freesat. Freesat uses the DVB-S (Satellite) broadcast standard, whereas the Digital TV Tuner only supports DVB-T (Terrestrial).
Thema:

Digital TV Tuner Australia does not work

Loading...
  1. Digital TV Tuner Australia does not work - Similar Threads - Digital Tuner Australia

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....