Digital Tuner support in other European countries

Discus and support Digital Tuner support in other European countries in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any chance that digital tuner will be supported in more countries than now? I have bough it and it works only when I switch region in console for UK.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by elkrien, Feb 4, 2015.

  1. elkrien
    elkrien Guest

    Digital Tuner support in other European countries


    Any chance that digital tuner will be supported in more countries than now? I have bough it and it works only when I switch region in console for UK. Why it is blocked in other countries?

    :)
     
    elkrien, Feb 4, 2015
    #1
  2. Xbox One Live Tv

    The digital tv tuner was released to selected European countries, UK , France and Spain. Haven"t herd about it being released in Australia please provide link to source.

    The digital tuner plugs into a usb port instead of the hdmi port. Its great if you don't have satellite or cable tv but as far as I know if you do its no solution.
     
    BlackSheriff84, Feb 4, 2015
    #2
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Xbox One Digital TV tuner

    Microsoft is releasing a digital tv tuner(UK, France, Italy, Spain and Germany) in October for users in the previously mentioned countries to experiences TV through an over the air digital terrestrial tv tuner. The prices are £24.99 in the UK and €29.99
    in the other countries. More information can be found on
    Xbox Wire
    about the upcoming project
     
    x24hrs2livex, Feb 4, 2015
    #3
  4. Zaff x78
    Zaff x78 Guest

    Digital Tuner support in other European countries

    Zaff x78, May 6, 2015
    #4
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there RulyCapybara80!

    Sorry to hear about the issue! Since this is an older thread, please post a new thread if you need assistance. That way our community can provide support tailored specifically to you! Digital Tuner support in other European countries :)
     
    Mister Beep, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Mister Beep Win User

    Digital Tuner support in other European countries

    Hey there RulyCapybara80!

    Sorry to hear about the issue! Since this is an older thread, please post a new thread if you need assistance. That way our community can provide support tailored specifically to you! :)
  7. Zaff x78 Win User

    Digital Tuner support in other European countries

  8. BlackSheriff84 Win User

    Xbox One Live Tv

    The digital tv tuner was released to selected European countries, UK , France and Spain. Haven"t herd about it being released in Australia please provide link to source.

    The digital tuner plugs into a usb port instead of the hdmi port. Its great if you don't have satellite or cable tv but as far as I know if you do its no solution.
  9. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

    BBC iPlayer.

    If you've got an Aerial that goes into your HD, Freeview enabled telly, that should work with the X1 tuner, it's the same aerial that plugs into Freeview boxes.

    It'll be good to play around with it and see if the channels look any better. It's currently coming out in the UK and a couple of European countries.
  10. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox 360 warranty

    Hi there,

    As far as I'm aware, it shouldn't make any difference. Consoles for Poland are PAL, the same as the UK, Germany and other European Xbox supported countries. I can't see how there would be a problem. The only difference with a particular European console
    would be the type of plug on the PSU. The warranty should be supported regardless of what European Xbox region you reside.
Thema:

Digital Tuner support in other European countries

Loading...
  1. Digital Tuner support in other European countries - Similar Threads - Digital Tuner support

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....