Digital Tropico 5

Discus and support Digital Tropico 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was wanting to purchase this game. When i found it inline at the microsoft store, its 40 dollars. For a fame that released May of 2014!! Yet i can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lord Mortalis, Apr 23, 2019.

  1. Digital Tropico 5


    Was wanting to purchase this game. When i found it inline at the microsoft store, its 40 dollars. For a fame that released May of 2014!! Yet i can order tge same thru gamestop for less than 20 bucks. Sadly I have to wait a day or two. I just don’t understand
    why Microsoft seems to have a problem adjusting or correcting prices. There’s still DLC online for the 360 at original release prices. Why I would pay more for a digital only copy is ridiculous. Is there no way to address this??

    :)
     
    Lord Mortalis, Apr 23, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

    Digital Tropico 5

    Hi Lord Mortalis,

    Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums for assistance.

    On top of what
    PalmettoBling
    said, I'd be happy to explain the difference between the editions listed in the Microsoft Store. The 40 dollar title in the Microsoft Store you are referring to is the

    Tropico 5 - Complete Collection
    with added DLC content. The base game is available in the

    Xbox 360 Marketplace for 20 dollars
    . The standalone 20 dollar game is not available to purchase for the Xbox One and will need to be purchased through the Complete Edition for 40 dollars or the Penultimate edition for 30 dollars. The prices in the Microsoft
    Store and Marketplace are correct, Gamestop may just be selling you a pre-owned copy of the base game with no DLC so it is going to be valued at less than 20 dollars.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

    Digital Tropico 5

    Microsoft doesn't set the prices for these titles. That would be up to the developer/publisher for the game.

    The reason that you can find cheaper physical copies at retailers is a myriad of reasons from shelf space to bulk purchasing. The way to address it would be to reach out to the publisher of the titles and let them know what you would like to see digital
    sales on their products on your platform(s) of choice. It isn't up to Microsoft, they just host the store, publishers set the prices for their product.
  4. Darkwolfecze Win User

    Tropico 5 Multiplayer

    Also you can try Tropico 5 forums on publishers site. There are definetely players who play Tropico 5
  5. DarkOvcharka Win User

    Whos Choosing The Backwards Compatiable Games

    I don't think we get Tropico 4 because we have Tropico 5 and it's multiplayer.
  6. Ranger Stom Win User

    Most anticipated fall game?

    Dragon age and Tropico 5...
Thema:

Digital Tropico 5

Loading...
  1. Digital Tropico 5 - Similar Threads - Digital Tropico

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....