Digital Release

Discus and support Digital Release in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just wondering......What time will Watch Dogs be available to download UK TIME ? 5fef4676-2f3e-4969-a691-1b0e560671f8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UsualKillerThug, May 26, 2014.

  1. Digital Release


    Just wondering......What time will Watch Dogs be available to download UK TIME ?

    :)
     
    UsualKillerThug, May 26, 2014
    #1
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Digital Releases

    That is what is up on news.xbox.com. Hasn't changed since it went up.
     
    IceStorm III, May 26, 2014
    #2
  3. Enigmatic J
    Enigmatic J Guest
    Digital Releases

    Does anyone know if it's been confirmed that all releases will be digital on its release day? I know playstation is now saying it can't promise this because it's up to the developer. If Microsoft can promise this that would be huge cause I am planning
    on going full digital this go round.
     
    Enigmatic J, May 26, 2014
    #3
  4. IceStorm III Win User

    Digital Releases

    That is what is up on news.xbox.com. Hasn't changed since it went up.
  5. Needdles Win User

    TMNT Cowabunga Collection not available for purchase on release

    The title was also not able to be preordered digitally which is why these concerns are being raised of it not releasing on release date whereas it has released digitally elsehwere.
  6. onyxishere Win User

    "The Crew" for the Xbox 360 is not available for download on the release date.

    Not all games are released digitally to the 360 on the release date. Sometimes there is a wait for the digital release during which time the developer wants to count up disc sales.
  7. GeraldHargis Win User

    where is the digital ver of titanfall on xbox 360???

  8. Melonhead Jones Win User

    Spartacus Legends!

    What a joke. Faith in MS eroding, botched digital release by botched digital release. Is this the future so many fanboys have clamored for?
Thema:

Digital Release

Loading...
  1. Digital Release - Similar Threads - Digital Release

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  8. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  9. Releasing Skylanders digital versions

    in XboX Insiders
    Releasing Skylanders digital versions: I have an idea for some older games and I was told to come here. My idea is to release all the games in the Skylanders series digitally so 1) Microsoft would make more money and 2) fans would be...
  10. Release Digital Version of Rise of Legends

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Release Digital Version of Rise of Legends: Rise of Nations is on Steam. Please give us Rise of Legends!!! Who at Microsoft do I need to talk to to make this a reality? 137877f3-9086-49b1-8e12-c43ac81b290d