Digital Redemption code for Xbox One S

Discus and support Digital Redemption code for Xbox One S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to get the digital code for Forza horizon 4 since I got the digital copy, and on the digital code card, there is no instructions on it and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IzukuMidoryia1, Jul 4, 2021.

  1. Digital Redemption code for Xbox One S


    I am trying to get the digital code for Forza horizon 4 since I got the digital copy, and on the digital code card, there is no instructions on it and I need to know where I redeem it to download Forza Horizon 4.

    :)
     
    IzukuMidoryia1, Jul 4, 2021
    #1
  2. cpt sheridan Win User

    Digital Redemption code for Xbox One S

  3. dekufan_8483 Win User

    Digital Redemption code for Xbox One S

    Yes and i finally resolved it
  4. Mister Beep Win User

    Xbox One error code: 3834171

    Hey there PunchyHorse5217!

    I moved your thread over to our Xbox One support forums for better visibility.

    For clarification, are you trying to locate the 25 digit game codes? The 25 digit redemption codes came inside the box for your Xbox One console. Check the box to try and locate those codes and give it a shot! :)
  5. SkintCord851500 Win User

    Cannot redeem free "Name your Game" bundle game because the redemption code is 16 digits not 25. Can anyone shine some light on this for me please? I am getting super frustrated. Help me please!?

    have same problem? bought a new xbox today with 16 digit redemption code? will not work.
  6. TemperedBird202 Win User

    16 digit code

    Hello I have bought xbox one, recently.

    There is a 16 digit redemption code, but I cannot go ahead with this.

    Could you please help me with this.

    Cheers,

    Alex
Thema:

Digital Redemption code for Xbox One S

Loading...
  1. Digital Redemption code for Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Digital Redemption code

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...
  7. Roblox Digital Card Redemption Issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Digital Card Redemption Issue: Subject: Missing Code – Roblox Digital Card Redemption Issue Dear Support Team, I have already redeemed the Roblox Digital Card (400 Robux), but the code did not appear. Could you help me...
  8. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  9. Red dead redemption (digital) is unlaunchable and I’m not sure why

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption (digital) is unlaunchable and I’m not sure why: The digital version of Read Dead Redemption 1 that I purchased years ago is now listed in the store only in Japanese and is also unavailable in the store. I know it’s the one I bought because I...
  10. When will I receive my redemption code for Xbox game pass digital purchase

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will I receive my redemption code for Xbox game pass digital purchase: Hi! I purchased the game pass online but haven’t received a redemption code. When will I receive that? 63e254e0-eb2f-456b-ad00-78b6d59e6a45