Digital Preorder of Fallout 4 did not come with Fallout 3

Discus and support Digital Preorder of Fallout 4 did not come with Fallout 3 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of Purchase, Nov. 8, 2015 “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MLJxWilley, May 6, 2016.

  1. MLJxWilley
    MLJxWilley Guest

    Digital Preorder of Fallout 4 did not come with Fallout 3


    • Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    • Date of Purchase, Nov. 8, 2015
    • “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.

    :)
     
    MLJxWilley, May 6, 2016
    #1
  2. Need to Recover Fallout 3 code.

    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase/Pre-order of Fallout 4

    Date of preorder: [November/4/2015]

    Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.
     
    WhisperingDeath-8F46025C-4D34-45B2-9DBF-A779A66B3A, May 6, 2016
    #2
  3. Fallout 3 code

    I have not received my fallout 3 code and I did a digital preorder for fallout 4. I would like one please.
     
    Steamy Wookie, May 6, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Digital Preorder of Fallout 4 did not come with Fallout 3

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! Digital Preorder of Fallout 4 did not come with Fallout 3 :D
     
    Mister Beep, May 9, 2016
    #4
  5. fschmidt85 Win User

    Fallout 3 game code from fallout4 preorder

    I also have never received my Fallout 3 code from my Digital Preorder of Fallout 4.
  6. fred22222 Win User

    Fallout 4 preorder

    Does the digital deluxe bundle include Fallout 3? I'm thinking it should but it doesn't explicitly say it like it does on the Fallout 4 preorder.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

    Digital Preorder of Fallout 4 did not come with Fallout 3

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! :D
  8. R3CC CREATOR Win User

    I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and have not received my Fallout 3 code

    I had preordered fallout 4 on the 9th of November and i never received my code for fallout 3 and I was told to come here by Xbox live support
  9. Internet Expert Win User

    My Fallout 3 code disappeared.

    Where was the Fallout 3 code originally? Did you pre-order the digital version or physical disc version of Fallout 4?
Thema:

Digital Preorder of Fallout 4 did not come with Fallout 3

Loading...
  1. Digital Preorder of Fallout 4 did not come with Fallout 3 - Similar Threads - Digital Preorder Fallout

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

    in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  8. How can I get a refund for this (preordered) digital 2k24 25th Anniversary Edition for...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get a refund for this (preordered) digital 2k24 25th Anniversary Edition for...: I purchased the 2k24 Pre-order 25th Anniversary Edition. The only reason I purchased this version was the bonus of the 2x16 level skips per season. After launch I noticed I had not received this...
  9. I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to...: Preordered the digital deluxe edition and still cant access the game. I have the statement from xbox live about both it and the points i earned by buying it. I still get the "unable to find a...
  10. hey, so my brother can't preorder Street Fighter 6 digitally

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey, so my brother can't preorder Street Fighter 6 digitally: as question says my brother can't preorder street fighter 6 digitally he has xbox series s and has the funds but it says can't use his gift card funds which has $65 but will not let him preorder...