digital pre-order movie still not available

Discus and support digital pre-order movie still not available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered Blade Runner 2049 months ago. Recently, the info in the Movies and TV app claims this movie will be able to be watched on 12/25/2017.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wetwork, Dec 25, 2017.

  1. Wetwork
    Wetwork Guest

    digital pre-order movie still not available


    I pre-ordered Blade Runner 2049 months ago. Recently, the info in the Movies and TV app claims this movie will be able to be watched on 12/25/2017. That's today, but only for another hour and 40 minutes.

    I was certain I read online that the digital release of this movie could be watched on 12/26/2017. Being that I am on Mountain Time, shouldn't my pre-order unlock at 10 pm today?

    I've been anxiously awaiting the moment I could watch this great show at home. Any insight as to why my pre-order is still not available would be appreciated.

    :)
     
    Wetwork, Dec 25, 2017
    #1
  2. SpeakOfTheD3vil, Dec 25, 2017
    #2
  3. MythagoPrincess, Dec 25, 2017
    #3
  4. KBG of RMZ Win User

    The Pre-Load/Order, WHERE IS IT!?

    It is now available for digital pre-order on the Xbox One, and the 1,000,000 cash bonus is still valid
  5. MythagoPrincess Win User

    So... Sony have started allowing digital game pre-orders for PS4

  6. NY83 Win User

    Spider-Man no way home movie

    I pre ordered mine back in December. It clearly states states “this pre-order will be available to watch at 9pm on 2-28-22”… well it is the 28th at 10:30pm and I still can not watch the movie I paid for. Needless to say I will never pre-order anything on Microsoft again.
  7. Atomic Mole Win User

    COD Ghosts

    PSN has COD Ghosts available for Pre-order digital download (upgradeable from PS3 to PS4). According to Activision website a digital version is suppose to be available for Xbox. If it's not pre-order then pre-order bonus might not be included etc. So trying
    to work out if they are going to release on the day, make it pre-order available, or whether or not I would be better buying physical copy....
  8. Hispanic.ugly.boy Qe Win User

    Where is my movie pre order

    It's Jun 11 2023 and I pre ordered this movie SMB+bonus content and it still isn't available like bro I pre ordered this like 2 or 3 months ago this is a rip off at best and I want my money back
Thema:

digital pre-order movie still not available

Loading...
  1. digital pre-order movie still not available - Similar Threads - digital pre order

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. I’m trying to pre order assassin’s, Creed shadows, digital deluxe edition with my cash app...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to pre order assassin’s, Creed shadows, digital deluxe edition with my cash app...: I’ve used my cash app card to pre order games and it always worked but it won’t work on assassins creed shadows 1fbd9c3d-7b95-448b-b470-b4c7da6c5307
  10. Pre-ordered FIFA 17 and I don't received the EA Access 25 digit code.

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordered FIFA 17 and I don't received the EA Access 25 digit code.: I have pre-ordered FIFA 17 and I don's received the EA Access 1 month code. I spoke on the EA support, anda they, that the code it's send by Microsoft, but still noting. Help!...