Digital ownership of XB360 games into XB1

Discus and support Digital ownership of XB360 games into XB1 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought Far Cry 4 on my Xbox 360 digitally through the store. I now have an Xbox One and would like to play FC4 on that, but I don't (if possible) how... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by man on bike159, Nov 17, 2016.

  1. Digital ownership of XB360 games into XB1


    I bought Far Cry 4 on my Xbox 360 digitally through the store. I now have an Xbox One and would like to play FC4 on that, but I don't (if possible) how to make the XB1 recognise my ownership of that title and allow me to install it.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks for all consideration given.

    :)
     
    man on bike159, Nov 17, 2016
    #1
  2. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    3 weeks almost a million sold

    you have to take into account.... and I know it was said above... those are only retail discs bought inside the USA... those number DO NOT count the digital sales from XB1.. the digital sales for PC, the Bumndles.... And only 1 week of XB360...
     
    tohellnbak, Nov 17, 2016
    #2
  3. JevonGrant
    JevonGrant Guest
    Moving to XB1 finally....

    I'm finally going to move to XB1, but I have a question. Would I have to repurchase my digital purchases made for XB360?
     
    JevonGrant, Nov 17, 2016
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Digital ownership of XB360 games into XB1

    You would have to purchase the One version in order to play on the One. You would only be able to play it from a 360 purchase if the game was backwards compatible.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 17, 2016
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Digital ownership of XB360 games into XB1

    You would have to purchase the One version in order to play on the One. You would only be able to play it from a 360 purchase if the game was backwards compatible.
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

    Are all Xbox One New Release Games on Blu-ray?

    All XB1 games will be on BR. As XB360 disc games are all on DVD.
  7. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

    Game Install...What's the Purpose?

    I have really have a digital copy of the game. But I getting a lot as of now. With a game for gold program. But when it ends it current run. And not returning at all. Then only digital games I would get is XBLA for the XB360. But the XB1. I would buy digital
    games if I know when I can used external HDD to saved files and dl games on. And if and when that time comes. I will get the baggiest portable HDD at the time they add on that feature on the XB1.
  8. foggo111 Win User

    October Games For Gold

    yet again XB1 games with gold poor compared to the XB360! when is the XB1 going to have some proper games for "Games with Gold"
  9. tohellnbak Win User

    3 weeks almost a million sold

    you have to take into account.... and I know it was said above... those are only retail discs bought inside the USA... those number DO NOT count the digital sales from XB1.. the digital sales for PC, the Bumndles.... And only 1 week of XB360...
Thema:

Digital ownership of XB360 games into XB1

Loading...
  1. Digital ownership of XB360 games into XB1 - Similar Threads - Digital ownership XB360

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  10. Transfer ownership of Digital game from one account to another

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer ownership of Digital game from one account to another: i want to transfer microsoft flight simolater to my other account f7ee3007-d420-42d0-a040-e3f7b7897515