Digital moniter +xbox= no sound??

Discus and support Digital moniter +xbox= no sound?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a digital only monitor with hdmi port and a dsub port I want to connect it to my Xbox.. but how do I get sound, I have speakers but the sound... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Danielle Williams1, Mar 4, 2023.

  1. Digital moniter +xbox= no sound??


    I have a digital only monitor with hdmi port and a dsub port

    I want to connect it to my Xbox.. but how do I get sound, I have speakers but the sound is so quiet and won’t turn up ne more..

    The head phones work… but speakers won’t…

    Am I doing something wrong,the xbox volume is on full..

    :)
     
    Danielle Williams1, Mar 4, 2023
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Digital moniter +xbox= no sound??

    Speakers included in monitors are typically the cheapest possible

    You need to buy an audio receiver or buy a TV with better speakers
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Digital moniter +xbox= no sound??

    Hi,

    Can you provide the make and model number of your monitor? DSub ports are the old VGA type connectors, they don't provide audio.

    How do you have the speakers connected? Are they via a 3.5mm audio jack on the monitor? Generally external speakers needs to be powered (i.e. plugged in to a mains supply).

    Also, check your monitor settings for the the volume controls. Monitors audio settings for the audio out port are usually at 50% by default. If you're not using the audio jack for headphones, you should turn this up to 100% and then adjust the volume on the speakers directly.
  4. Cl1max3D Win User

    to monitor

    My moniter has a dvi port, but if i make a hdmi to dvi connection, will the sound work if i put the speaker in the av port of the xbox?
  5. LiamMontgomery Win User

    Fortnite - Microphone Won't Work

    Hey, instead of this problem only happening in fortnite, my the xbox isnt picking up any sound but has been working fine for several months. My mic monitering is working like always, it relays sound back to me of its too loud, but the xbox isnt sensing
    any audio at all from the mic.
  6. NatedawgKY Win User

    Xbox One X hdmi port not working

    It would have to be the cable/ports in tv/moniter or xbox
Thema:

Digital moniter +xbox= no sound??

Loading...
  1. Digital moniter +xbox= no sound?? - Similar Threads - Digital moniter +xbox=

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....