digital media installation error

Discus and support digital media installation error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it has been a long time since my xbox one can not update and download anything, always the interrupted installation error (digital media), and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BiggerHail0BR17, Oct 14, 2017.

  1. digital media installation error


    it has been a long time since my xbox one can not update and download anything, always the interrupted installation error (digital media), and my internet has no problem, I can play online games that were already downloaded normally, and annoying to pay
    a console and can not play the games I bought, I would very much like to know how to solve this error, when I click to see more details of the error in the store appears code: 0x8000000a (my internet has no problem) this was not the first error code has appeared
    several others, this code is the most recent. Note: I'm sorry for my English, I'm not fluent.

    :)
     
    BiggerHail0BR17, Oct 14, 2017
    #1
  2. 金戈
    金戈 Guest
    Digital game having "Installation stopped" error

    My very first Xbox One game has downloading and installing problem digital media installation error :(

    Game: Halo Master Chief Collection, digital version without disc.

    Problem: prompting "installation stopped" error messages repeatedly, with error code "0x80070193".

    Details:

    First of all, it's not a system, storage or basic network problem. I have latest system update, plenty of storage space, and normal network condition. Anything else other than Halo installation is fine.

    I have tried to resume installation after the error, and the status turned into "queued" from "installation stopped", but always turned into "installation stopped" again without further progress.

    I even tried to cancel and restart installation, but the same error happened again and again.

    It's really frustrating. Pleas help ASAP. Thanks.
     
    金戈, Oct 14, 2017
    #2
  3. ShrewdVulcan
    ShrewdVulcan Guest
    Xbox will not finish update on any games

    Games purchased digitally will automatically download and install the updates.

    But games you purchased retail (i.e. disc-based) will require you putting the disc in the drive in order to finish the installation of the update.

    PS4 updates both digital and disc media games regardless. I wish Xbox One would do this.

    I find it utterly annoying to have to feed disc after disc into the X1 just to finish the installation of the update.
     
    ShrewdVulcan, Oct 14, 2017
    #3
  4. Thiago G bh Win User

    Call of duty Modern Warfare

    Vc tá tentando instalar por mídia digital ou física? Caso seja mídia física e está dando erro pode ser que sua mídia esteja danificada.

    [Translation]

    Are you trying to install by digital or physical media? If it's physical media and it's making an error, your media may be damaged.
  5. Talzzz Win User

    Forza Horizon Bug (?) on xbox 360

    its digital media [Mod Removed - Profanity] sorry for my error
  6. Misses Joust Win User

    Installation Stopped!

    G'day Rager! Sorry to hear about the issues with installing your games and apps. It's pretty strange that it stops at 100%. Is there any error code along with that message, or the option to see more info on the error? Are you able to launch the game/app
    after this happens? It sounds like this has happened with both disc-based and digital media. Was there any difference between the two when installing?
  7. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

    Unable to play Game Pass offline

    The service only works online, offline you will only play physical media games and digital games that are yours and are already installed.
  8. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    Having to re-purchase games?

    No my friend, You don't need Re-Purchase the game, If the game is retrocompatible and you have in Physical media just use the disc in new console, and if the game is in Digital Media, Just go in App Home > Select Games > Ready to Install and the your games
    with Retrocompatible is there to install
Thema:

digital media installation error

Loading...
  1. digital media installation error - Similar Threads - digital media installation

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  10. My dvd of an xbox game was damaged, would I be entitled to digital media?

    in XBoX on Windows
    My dvd of an xbox game was damaged, would I be entitled to digital media?: hello, i have dark souls II scholar of the first sin, only a third party broke my physical media dvd, i want to know if i have digital media right,pshysical media are basically becoming extinct...