digital media installation error

Discus and support digital media installation error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it has been a long time since my xbox one can not update and download anything, always the interrupted installation error (digital media), and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BiggerHail0BR17, Oct 14, 2017.

1. digital media installation error

it has been a long time since my xbox one can not update and download anything, always the interrupted installation error (digital media), and my internet has no problem, I can play online games that were already downloaded normally, and annoying to pay
    a console and can not play the games I bought, I would very much like to know how to solve this error, when I click to see more details of the error in the store appears code: 0x8000000a (my internet has no problem) this was not the first error code has appeared
    several others, this code is the most recent. Note: I'm sorry for my English, I'm not fluent.

:)

BiggerHail0BR17, Oct 14, 2017
  2. 金戈
    金戈 Guest
    Digital game having "Installation stopped" error

My very first Xbox One game has downloading and installing problem digital media installation error :(

Game: Halo Master Chief Collection, digital version without disc.

Problem: prompting "installation stopped" error messages repeatedly, with error code "0x80070193".

Details:

First of all, it's not a system, storage or basic network problem. I have latest system update, plenty of storage space, and normal network condition. Anything else other than Halo installation is fine.

I have tried to resume installation after the error, and the status turned into "queued" from "installation stopped", but always turned into "installation stopped" again without further progress.

I even tried to cancel and restart installation, but the same error happened again and again.

It's really frustrating. Pleas help ASAP. Thanks.

金戈, Oct 14, 2017
  3. ShrewdVulcan
    ShrewdVulcan Guest
    Xbox will not finish update on any games

Games purchased digitally will automatically download and install the updates.

But games you purchased retail (i.e. disc-based) will require you putting the disc in the drive in order to finish the installation of the update.

PS4 updates both digital and disc media games regardless. I wish Xbox One would do this.

I find it utterly annoying to have to feed disc after disc into the X1 just to finish the installation of the update.

ShrewdVulcan, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Thiago G bh Win User

Call of duty Modern Warfare

Vc tá tentando instalar por mídia digital ou física? Caso seja mídia física e está dando erro pode ser que sua mídia esteja danificada.

[Translation]

Are you trying to install by digital or physical media? If it's physical media and it's making an error, your media may be damaged.
  5. Talzzz Win User

Forza Horizon Bug (?) on xbox 360

its digital media [Mod Removed - Profanity] sorry for my error
  6. Misses Joust Win User

Installation Stopped!

G'day Rager! Sorry to hear about the issues with installing your games and apps. It's pretty strange that it stops at 100%. Is there any error code along with that message, or the option to see more info on the error? Are you able to launch the game/app
    after this happens? It sounds like this has happened with both disc-based and digital media. Was there any difference between the two when installing?
  7. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Unable to play Game Pass offline

The service only works online, offline you will only play physical media games and digital games that are yours and are already installed.
  8. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Having to re-purchase games?

No my friend, You don't need Re-Purchase the game, If the game is retrocompatible and you have in Physical media just use the disc in new console, and if the game is in Digital Media, Just go in App Home > Select Games > Ready to Install and the your games
    with Retrocompatible is there to install
Thema:

digital media installation error

1. digital media installation error - Similar Threads - digital media installation

2. XBox shows up on Windows 7 as "Digital Media Renderer"

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox shows up on Windows 7 as "Digital Media Renderer": In Device Manager on my Windows 7 machine, I noticed a curious thing - under Other Devices, Digital Media Renderer with the "yellow exclamation" mark on it. Trying to install it or update driver...
  3. Is it possible to sell Xbox 360 games on digital media

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to sell Xbox 360 games on digital media: I recently bought a game on digital media on Xbox 360, but I still don't like it, so I would like to know if there's any way to sell it or pass it on or there's no way...
  4. Is Microsoft working on a way to trade discs for digital media?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft working on a way to trade discs for digital media?: I know the Series S can't play disc-based games but is Microsoft planning on starting a program where you can trade in physical copies for digital copies? I guess having a game installed on an...
  5. Problems with starting digital media games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with starting digital media games: I can't start digital media games, as they crash in a specific part of the download like: Ark crashes where it is loading "PrimalGameData_BP" or Sea of thieves, crashes where it is loading...
  6. Media digital game dowload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Media digital game dowload: Hi! I am going to buy a digital media game for my xbox 360. I would like to know which purchase option is best, it is better to buy a card and redeem the code or buy with my credit card on the...
  7. how to transform physical media into digital media on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to transform physical media into digital media on xbox 360?: I have GTA V (xbox 360) on physical media and i want to transform it into digital media because my xbox one does not support physical media (Xbox One S) how i do it?...
  8. Venda de mídias digitais[Sale of digital media]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Venda de mídias digitais[Sale of digital media]: Gostaria de vender um jogo de midia digital meu. Mas procurei pela internet e só achei uma postagem de 2016 dizendo que a Microsoft estaria pensando no assunto. Minha pergunta: É possível vender...
  9. Impossivel ler o disco com midia digital[Impossible to read the disc with digital media]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossivel ler o disco com midia digital[Impossible to read the disc with digital media]: Boa noite! Estou tentando jogar o jogo Kingdons of Amalur no Xbox 360 porem em um determinado momento do jogo aparece uma tela de erro informando "Impossivel Ler o disco" porem é em midia...
  10. Trocar o disco por mídia digital[Translation-Swap the disc for digital media]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trocar o disco por mídia digital[Translation-Swap the disc for digital media]: my disk is not working and it is stained and peeling and with a bubble I need to make an exchange for digital media I'm trying to do this a month more I'm not getting in contact and the company's...