Digital License Sharing Policies?

Discus and support Digital License Sharing Policies? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There is debate going on in the general forums in regards to what is allowed as far as sharing digital content which hopefully someone here can shed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Randver, Mar 1, 2014.

  1. Randver
    Randver Guest

    Digital License Sharing Policies?


    There is debate going on in the general forums in regards to what is allowed as far as sharing digital content which hopefully someone here can shed some light on.

    Can a "home console" and the purchasing gamer tag play a single digital game simultaneously? Is this allowed by the publishers/developers even if it appears to violate the EULA? (ex. I buy Madden on my "home" console with my gamer tag. I log into a different
    One with my gamer tag and download game. Can I play against someone on my "home" console)

    Can I make my "home" console at a friends house and he do the same at mine? Can we then purchase one digital copy of a game and both play the game simultaneously under our gamer tag at our houses?

    I can find nothing from developers/publishers or Microsoft that any of the above is allowed yet plenty of people are saying it is. Anyway to get confirmation on the policy?

    :)
     
    Randver, Mar 1, 2014
    #1
  2. sharing digital license

    so i have 2 x xbox ones in my house and i have fifa 14 and spartan **** and trial fusions i heard you can share them with another console is this right if so how ?
     
    TheDarkSide69, Mar 1, 2014
    #2
  3. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Mr Boozyhead, Mar 1, 2014
    #3
  4. Digital License Sharing Policies?

    I need help too...

    someone... ?

    ban... ?
     
    POLACOLEITERO, Mar 10, 2014
    #4
  5. POLACOLEITERO Win User

    Digital License Sharing Policies?

    I need help too...

    someone... ?

    ban... ?
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User
  7. Mr Boozyhead Win User

    sharing digital license

  8. ZWR63 Win User

    Re: Family Share for Xbox One

  9. PeterTheWolf Win User

    Really wanting to go all digital but I'm still unsure. Anyone else feel this way?

    Im on the fence since the digital sharing change in policy. When I could share online with freinds it was a no-brainer for me to go all digital but now... sadly will probably keep with disks for the time being.
Thema:

Digital License Sharing Policies?

Loading...
  1. Digital License Sharing Policies? - Similar Threads - Digital License Sharing

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Disc to Digital License - Xbox One

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital License - Xbox One: Hi guys, I have an Xbox One Original and I’m not getting the option for a digital license? I’ve tried; Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Triology Halo: The Master Chief Collection Minecraft Xbox One...
  7. Is There A List Of Games Compatible With Digital License?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is There A List Of Games Compatible With Digital License?: I've tried claiming a digital license on two games: Guardians of the Galaxy and Forza 7. Both times it said that they weren't participating. Instead of me spending hours trying different discs, is...
  8. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  9. Digital online storefront to re-sell your digital license.

    in XboX Insiders
    Digital online storefront to re-sell your digital license.: I had a idea to see if its feasible and I asked gemini and this what it told me. What i asked: "Can microsoft just make a digital online store to re-sell their digital games licenses and get a...
  10. The "Permanent Conversion" Update Let us sacrifice our old discs for a Digital License!

    in XboX Insiders
    The "Permanent Conversion" Update Let us sacrifice our old discs for a Digital License!: The Problem Physical discs for classics like Red Dead Redemption are fragile. Even in 2026, we’re still dealing with discs getting scratched by drives or worn out by spinning every time we want to...