Digital GOW4 Collection Code

Discus and support Digital GOW4 Collection Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Gears of War 4 digitally on Monday and have not received the codes for the other 4 games. 35f03b53-5bd6-407e-b5f5-c08b9ecc49f4 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BreaveBeatle2, Oct 20, 2016.

  1. Digital GOW4 Collection Code


    I purchased Gears of War 4 digitally on Monday and have not received the codes for the other 4 games.

    :)
     
    BreaveBeatle2, Oct 20, 2016
    #1
  2. GEARS OF WAR COLLECTION CODEs

    BOUGHT GOW4 LIMITED EDITION CONSOLE LAST DECEMBER. NO MESSAGES FOR FREE GOW COLLECTION CODES.
     
    SignalMallard95, Oct 20, 2016
    #2
  3. knj85
    knj85 Guest
    I have not received my gears of war collection, I bought gow4 on 10/29/16

    I have not received my gears of war collection, I bought gow4 and reedemed code on 10/29/16
     
    knj85, Oct 20, 2016
    #3
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

    Digital GOW4 Collection Code

    you have to wait for your turn in the code waves
     
    ngocphi, Oct 20, 2016
    #4
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    You get them 7-14 days after redemption of gears of war 4 o
     
    ngocphi, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Digital GOW4 Collection Code

    you have to wait for your turn in the code waves
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Digital GOW4 Collection Code

    You get them 7-14 days after redemption of gears of war 4 o
  8. heruvim21 Win User

    i buy xbox one s gow4 bundle but never send me codes for gow1-2 (receive 3-judgement)

    i bought the xbox one s with digital code of gow4 in bundle from a store in greece.i redeem the code and receive the 2 codes of 3 and judge but not gow2
  9. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Which games would you like to see ASAP!! on Xbox 1?

    GOW4, halo5, master chief collection, hitman, splintercell, mass effect trilogy, mass effect 4
  10. SmurfAndy Win User

    No legacy Gears of war codes Since I redeemed GOW4 UE code

    I bought Xbox One S 1TB console, as a retail boxed bundle with a card/code to download GoW4 included in the box

    I contacted xbox support via twitter, inquiring about the xbox 360 legacy collection promotion that was running during the GOW4 release. I was informed that i should receive the download codes via a message over xbox live, within 30 days.

    This was on 14/10/16. To date i still have received nothing, yet a friend who bought a physical copy of the game received the codes, on a card, inside the games case.
Thema:

Digital GOW4 Collection Code

Loading...
  1. Digital GOW4 Collection Code - Similar Threads - Digital GOW4 Collection

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....