Digital Goodies - Where are they after you redeem code on Battlefield.com and link your ...

Discus and support Digital Goodies - Where are they after you redeem code on Battlefield.com and link your ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I created a Battlefield account to redeem the Digital Goodies code included with my Overwatch disk purchase. Then I linked my console to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HI IM TIMLOL, Feb 27, 2017.

  1. HI IM TIMLOL
    HI IM TIMLOL Guest

    Digital Goodies - Where are they after you redeem code on Battlefield.com and link your ...


    I created a Battlefield account to redeem the Digital Goodies code included with my Overwatch disk purchase. Then I linked my console to the Battlefield account. Where do you find the Digital Goodies in the game? Thanks in advance for whomever can help.

    :)
     
    HI IM TIMLOL, Feb 27, 2017
    #1
  2. TdRock127
    TdRock127 Guest
    Overwatch Origins Items Transfer?

    So all the other Origins items for other Blizzard Games (HotS Tracer, Hearthstone Overwatch Card back, WoW baby Winston pet, etc.) are redeem when I press "Redeem digital goodies" but just not the Overwatch skins?
     
    TdRock127, Feb 27, 2017
    #2
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Overwatch Origins Items Transfer?

    Did you buy it physical or digital?

    A quick search on blizzards support site (who knew) reveals this: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7717

    That says you have a code to redeem on the blizzard site, not through linking your account. Did you use this code?

    If it's digital then you have to use this article: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7717

    Did you do the, "Once your account is linked, select Redeem Digital Goodies from the Link Account page in-game to claim your items." after you linked the account?

    EDIT: Oh i see, you don't get the overwatch stuf fin pc i don't think. You'd have to buy the origins pc version, you get the items in your xbox game.

    The other digital items are good for the other battle.net games. I see no mention that you can claim those xbox overwatch items for the pc even with linking. Linking is to give it to your xbox one profile.

    EDIT 2: In-game goodies for digital PC copies of Overwatch: Origins are unlocked on your Battle.net Account when you purchase the game from the Battle.net Shop.

    Looks like you have to buy the PC Origins to get the PC stuff, not sure why you thought you'd also get it on your pc version that isn't origins.
     
    cross44, Feb 27, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Beep Win User

    Overwatch Origins promotion content

    Hey there!

    Did you get the digital or physical version of the game? If you purchased the physical disc version, there will be a code to redeem in the box. If you purchased the game digitally, follow these steps to get the
    Overwatch in-game goodies on Xbox One:

    1. While in the game, open the main menu and choose Link Account.

      Note: This will temporarily disconnect you from Overwatch while you link your accounts.
    2. Choose Log In and fill in all necessary information. Choose Create Free Account if you don't have a Battle.net account.
    3. After your accounts are connected, choose Return to Connected Accounts.
    4. Select the Redeem Digital Goodies button to claim your in-game goodies on your Battle.net account.
    If you do not have that option in-game, you will need to reach out to Blizzard support for further assistance since we're unable to provide in-game items for 3rd party games.

    Please feel free to keep us posted!
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Vbucks gift card help

    The website Parity linked is where you need to redeem the code. Xbox codes are 25 digits, but developers may have codes for content through them that are typically 16 digits and redeemed either through the game itself or on a specific website.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

    Windows 10 game version needed

    Hey there Goodie Junior!

    Sorry to hear about the issue! Just to clarify did you redeem the Quantum Break Windows 10 from the

    Redeem Your Code or Gift Card
    page? If so, were you prompted to install the Quantum Break after redeeming your code? When you get a chance, I suggested going to the Windows Store and searching for Quantum Break. If your code was already redeemed on your Goodie
    Junior account, you should see the option to install the game.

    When you get a chance, go ahead and try the suggested steps and be sure to let us know the results. Thanks in advance!
  7. NeoDan123 Win User

    Xbox one sale

    Digital games is linked to the account where the code was redeemed. Not the console.

    You wont be able to transfer to another account either.
  8. Georges C. Win User

    Redeem Code Not Working In Minecraft Education Edition Account

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Anay, where did you try to redeem the code, for your console or for PC, did any error message appear after entering the 25 digits?

    To verify that the code was successfully redeemed on your account, click on the link below and view your purchase history.

    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

    How to redeem gift cards and codes

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
Thema:

Digital Goodies - Where are they after you redeem code on Battlefield.com and link your ...

Loading...
  1. Digital Goodies - Where are they after you redeem code on Battlefield.com and link your ... - Similar Threads - Digital Goodies Where

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....