Digital Gears of war 4 ultimate edition remaining 4 games. Has been 30 days

Discus and support Digital Gears of war 4 ultimate edition remaining 4 games. Has been 30 days in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; you told me to come back here after 30 days if I haven't received the rest of the gears of war games by a message or email. I've checked the inbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by food2go4me, Dec 17, 2016.

  1. food2go4me
    food2go4me Guest

    Digital Gears of war 4 ultimate edition remaining 4 games. Has been 30 days


    you told me to come back here after 30 days if I haven't received the rest of the gears of war games by a message or email. I've checked the inbox and junk/spam folders before this and neither has them.

    :)
     
    food2go4me, Dec 17, 2016
    #1
  2. Gears of War Collection Promotion

    I purchased the digital version of Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition and i still have not received the codes to download the games. It has been 24 hours as of now.
     
    yodarobinson2, Dec 17, 2016
    #2
  3. DeathBatCult
    DeathBatCult Guest
    Didn't receive my Gears of War Ultimate Edition character promo bonus!!

    Microsoft had a promo going on that if you pre ordered Gears of War 4 on the xbox marketplace, you would also receive all the charactersfrom the Ultimate Edition remaster gears of war within 7-10 days. It has been 13 days since I have pre ordered Gears of
    war 4 and I haven't received my character code for the Ultimate Edition. Please help!!
     
    DeathBatCult, Dec 17, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Digital Gears of war 4 ultimate edition remaining 4 games. Has been 30 days

    Hey there!



    I sent you a message over Xbox
    Live
    . Please check your inbox for further information!



    Enjoy! Digital Gears of war 4 ultimate edition remaining 4 games. Has been 30 days :)
     
    Mister Beep, Dec 19, 2016
    #4
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    Digital Gears of war 4 ultimate edition remaining 4 games. Has been 30 days

    Hey there!



    I sent you a message over Xbox
    Live
    . Please check your inbox for further information!



    Enjoy! :)
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Gears Of War 4 Season Pass Cannot Be Downloaded

    Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition comes with the Standard Edition plus EARLY ACCESS and SEASON PASS. So by purchasing Gears Of War 4 Ultimate Edition you have already purchased the SEASON PASS as well. For more info:

    gearsofwar.com/.../order
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Promotion

    Gears of War:Ultimate Edition is a stand alone game. It is the remastered version of the first Gears of War game. It does not include the other 4 games. The other 4 games are the original 360 versions and were included in 2 different promotions. You would
    receive codes for the 4 games if you either purchased and played Gears of War Ultimate by December 31, 2015 (the promotion you linked) or if you preordered Gears of War 4 (which would not include the Ultimate Edition).
  8. DoctorWH034 Win User

    gears of war ultimate edition

    bonjour moi aussi je n'ai pas reçu mes 4 codes gears of war , alors que j'ai acheter gears of war ultimate edition .....

    [Translation -

    hello I too have not received my 4 gears of war codes , when I buy gears of war ultimate edition .....]
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

    No Xbox 360 Gears of war collection yet

    Hey there UsuriousFiber65,

    The Promotion for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition ended on December 31st, 2015 so in order to qualify for that promotion, you would have needed to either purchase the game digitally by December 31st, 2015 or Play the game by that date. We wouldn't be able
    to to assist with that promotion since it has expired unfortunately.

    However, you can take advantage of a similar promotion with Gears of War 4. To qualify for this promotion, you just need to purchase and/or redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by
    December 31, 2016. The game tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption/purchase of Gears of War 4. If you're not seeing the codes after 30 days from when you first played, please
    create a new post and we'd be happy to take a closer look into this. You can find more information and details about the promotion on the store page HERE.

    I hope that explained everything for you, thanks again for posting!
Thema:

Digital Gears of war 4 ultimate edition remaining 4 games. Has been 30 days

Loading...
  1. Digital Gears of war 4 ultimate edition remaining 4 games. Has been 30 days - Similar Threads - Digital Gears war

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. Gears of War 3 bug found on digital copy AND on cloud version

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of War 3 bug found on digital copy AND on cloud version: I've been in a conversation with Xbox tech support for about 2 hours now because I can't find a way to contact the Coalition or epic games. I just found a pretty serious bug in Gears of War 3 at...