Digital games

Discus and support Digital games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently upgraded from a xbox one S to an xbox one X I'm just wondering if I will still be able to play COD Cold War that I purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KianWallace, Jan 30, 2022.

  1. KianWallace
    KianWallace Guest

    Digital games


    Hi, I've recently upgraded from a xbox one S to an xbox one X I'm just wondering if I will still be able to play COD Cold War that I purchased digitally on the one S?

    :)
     
    KianWallace, Jan 30, 2022
    #1
  2. Edgarour Win User

    Juego digital[Digital game]

    Podrias intentar canjearlo o mandarlo instalar a tu xbox directamente desde la app de tu celular, o por medio de una Lap/Pc y entrando a xbox.com

    -[Translation - You could try to redeem it or send it installed to your xbox directly from the app of your cell phone, or through a Lap / Pc and entering xbox.com]
  3. Sayann X Win User

    Juego digital[Digital game]

    Hello, have you ever played Gears 3 since this console? What country are you in?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Digital Game / Jogo Digital

    Hi Andrew,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the profile that was on the console, set that console as home then you will be able to play the games that are downloaded to the console, even if the profile isn't on there. Note if the person you bought
    it from gets a new console and changes the home console you will lose access to these games.

    It would be in your best interest to just wipe the hard drive by doing a
    full factory reset
    , this way you start fresh. Full factory reset is where you remove everything.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

    Digital Game / Jogo Digital

    If the system wasn't fully reset to factory it keeps the old account info. My brother had this when he bought the xbox one off of a friend.
  6. arturoalejandro1 Win User

    Juego digital[Digital game]

    Ya lo hice y nada

    -[Translation - I already did it and nothing]
Thema:

Digital games

Loading...
  1. Digital games - Similar Threads - Digital games

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  7. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  8. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  9. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  10. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...