Digital Games won't work

Discus and support Digital Games won't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I mean I pay monthly for xbox live, I would love it if I could actually play the games I own. Fix the problem please. This is whack.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlackMamba V24V, Jan 4, 2018.

  1. Digital Games won't work


    I mean I pay monthly for xbox live, I would love it if I could actually play the games I own. Fix the problem please. This is whack.

    :)
     
    BlackMamba V24V, Jan 4, 2018
    #1
  2. DJ Batfink
    DJ Batfink Guest
    Digital Refund Won't Work

    I been trying to get a refund on a game i got a couple of days ago.

    Every time i try the Request Refund option it just keeps saying;

    "Connect your devices to the Internet, To process your return, any device you’ve installed the item on must be powered on and signed in. If you continue to get this message, try restarting your devices."

    I am connected & signed in on the Xbox i installed the game on.

    I've even tried via my Laptop and still always the same message.
     
    DJ Batfink, Jan 4, 2018
    #2
  3. Digital Refund Won't Work

    Xbox support refuse to refund games if you have done more than 1 in 12 months. SO where is the preview team support on this forum?
     
    SystemLordxxx, Jan 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    Digital Games won't work

    Online services have issues.Nothing you can do about that,it happens.

    There is currently a service alert up affecting some peoples digital content.

    You can check the status
    here
     
    Daft Badger, Jan 5, 2018
    #4
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    Digital Games won't work

    Online services have issues.Nothing you can do about that,it happens.

    There is currently a service alert up affecting some peoples digital content.

    You can check the status
    here
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Can’t play game’s transferred from Xbox one to series s

    Physical games won't work in digital consoles
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Why am I not receiving any of the items from the call of duty modern warfare 3 vault edition update?

    Do you on the disk or digital version

    If disk version or game share it won't work as it's account speccific and you need to own the base game digitally
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Will it transfer?

    Unfortunately you have to own the game digitally in order for Play Anywhere to work. It won't work with a disc.
  9. Chandan2805 Win User

    Xbox one s all digital

    Hi.

    You need to purchase digital copy of games as physical copy won't work on Xbox One S All Digital console.
Thema:

Digital Games won't work

Loading...
  1. Digital Games won't work - Similar Threads - Digital Games won't

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  7. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  8. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  9. How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital: Im trying to download the assassins creed ezio collection, but it wont download so i tried another game assassins creed 1 and it worked, both games digital by the way so im not sure what issue is...
  10. 2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...: I bought GTA V as my first game for my Xbox One S a few years ago. The disk was broken while moving houses multiple times, and I've gotten a new one recently. The disk won't install the game, as...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. systemlordxxx