Digital games stored under non existent email and gamertag that my special needs son...
Discus and support Digital games stored under non existent email and gamertag that my special needs son... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an xbox email address and password. My son created an account while he was playing a few years ago and because he is the only one that plays and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacquelinePhillips3, Jun 18, 2020.
Thema:
Digital games stored under non existent email and gamertag that my special needs son...
Loading...
-
Digital games stored under non existent email and gamertag that my special needs son... - Similar Threads - Digital games stored
-
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games
in XboX InsidersThe Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical... -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...
in XboX InsidersDisc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under... -
Digital Game Resale Marketplace Proposal for Microsoft Store
in XboX InsidersDigital Game Resale Marketplace Proposal for Microsoft Store: This proposal presents the implementation of an official system within the Microsoft Store that allows users to resell previously purchased digital games under platform-controlled conditions. The... -
How do I access my digital libary of games purchased from the Microsoft store for my Xbox...
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I access my digital libary of games purchased from the Microsoft store for my Xbox...: How do I access my digital library of games i purchased through the Microsoft store if customer service can not help me log into my account of the password has been forgotten? I was told that it... -
Add game to Xbox digital store
in XBoX on WindowsAdd game to Xbox digital store: Could y’all add the old Lord of the Rings games like: lord of the rings conquest Lord of the rings third age Lord of the rings return of the king/two towers/fellowship for the ring These games... -
I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...
in XBoX Games and AppsI was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...