Digital games on seperate consoles and gamer tag...

Discus and support Digital games on seperate consoles and gamer tag... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am thinking about buying another xbox one for my wife so she can play online with me and my friends... I purchase all my games digitally and dont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GUNNZ5, Jun 13, 2014.

  1. GUNNZ5
    GUNNZ5 Guest

    Digital games on seperate consoles and gamer tag...


    I am thinking about buying another xbox one for my wife so she can play online with me and my friends... I purchase all my games digitally and dont want to have to buy the same game twice... I was wondering if it would be possible to purchase one game and
    play it on 2 different consoles, under 2 different gamer tags, as long as its the same network/ ip address?

    I know this was the xbox original plan and stupid people that couldn't comprehend ruined it for everyone... everything has gone digital... why wouldn't gaming?

    :)
     
    GUNNZ5, Jun 13, 2014
    #1
  2. xxmavrikxx
    xxmavrikxx Guest
    How do you remove all information from your Xbox One console?

    Your gamer tag is lined to your digital games. You can't have the games wihtout the gamer tag.
     
    xxmavrikxx, Jun 13, 2014
    #2
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Downloading games that were previously purchases via DVD

    No games on demand are seperate from disk based games

    If you want digital copies you will have to purchase them
     
    ngocphi, Jun 13, 2014
    #3
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

    Digital games on seperate consoles and gamer tag...

    maxen, Jun 13, 2014
    #4
  5. maxen Win User

    Digital games on seperate consoles and gamer tag...

  6. ac386 Win User

    add another xbox live player in same house

    we want 2 seperate xbox live accounts in the same house, 2 seperate gamer tags, we can't seem to get past the email when we go through set up
  7. Christyna64 Win User

    Migrate Gamertag to another address

    The best thing for your son to do is start a new account and he can use the same gamer tag. This option is coming soon. The email is associated with the Xbox account, gamer tag, so there is no way to seperate them at this time.
  8. SLIM 151proof Win User

    Bought a used xbox one...questions

    Tronder 007, When you get a digital game it's tied to your gamer account and the xbox that the game is downloaded to. He should be ok playing the game, as it was downloaded to the console he has. But your right about him using his buddy's gamer tag.
  9. Auswulf Win User

    Change from Xbox 360 to Xbox one gamertag?

    Are they digital games? If so they are not yours and belong to the original owner due to the DRM restrictions on digital games. The original owners gamer tag also does not belong to you. Id be safe and wipe the xbox, make your own gamer tag and buy disk
    retail games. You can currently pick up alot of great games for really cheap in bargain bins at game shops.
Thema:

Digital games on seperate consoles and gamer tag...

Loading...
  1. Digital games on seperate consoles and gamer tag... - Similar Threads - Digital games seperate

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  8. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  9. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  10. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...