Digital Games on my XBOX selling

Discus and support Digital Games on my XBOX selling in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Night Night! I am in the process of selling my XBOX ONE S, I have 2 physical games and 3 digital games, when I restore the console, digital games and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by COP MediaDeRon, Mar 21, 2018.

  1. Digital Games on my XBOX selling


    Night Night!

    I am in the process of selling my XBOX ONE S, I have 2 physical games and 3 digital games, when I restore the console, digital games and physical games can be installed for those who buy the console, without having my account ??

    The digital games are a PLUS on my selling, but I dont know how do I keep them installed without my account

    I remain attentive to your comments, thank you!

    :)
     
    COP MediaDeRon, Mar 21, 2018
    #1
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    fifa 14

    I'm not worried about selling my games on or trading so all my Xbox One purchases will be digital Digital Games on my XBOX selling :)
     
    Lofty Who, Mar 21, 2018
    #2
  3. CysticCrib
    CysticCrib Guest
    Question on selling my xbox one

    I am selling my Xbox one but before I do I wanted to clear something up.

    It has 7 physical games and 5 digital games on xbox, it is my understanding that I can not sell it with my gamertag?

    Once I format the hard drive the digital games are gone?

    I have seen a lot of people selling their xbox one with 10 digital games and giving them their gamertag details?
     
    CysticCrib, Mar 21, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Digital Games on my XBOX selling

    Digital content ownership cannot be transferred to anyone else. If you leave the console as your Home console, they can still access the games without your account, but if they were to get a new console or you were to set another console as your Home console
    or anything that would cause that to change, they will lose access to the games.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 21, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Digital Games on my XBOX selling

    Digital content ownership cannot be transferred to anyone else. If you leave the console as your Home console, they can still access the games without your account, but if they were to get a new console or you were to set another console as your Home console
    or anything that would cause that to change, they will lose access to the games.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

    fifa 14

    I'm not worried about selling my games on or trading so all my Xbox One purchases will be digital :)
  7. Ix TRIGMATIC xI Win User

    Apologies - the pro DRM crowd has won me over

    [quote user="johnbubbles25"]

    thats pc not how xbox 1 was doing it.

    anyway. the biggest loss in this is we would have been able to trade and sell our digital games online now we cant.

    [/quote]

    How would selling digital games work out? You'd never be able to sell any digital games back to stores?
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

    I'm Selling my Xbox 360 and Have Question About My Downloaded Games

    You cant sell digital games. Format your hard drive and sell/advertise the console with no digital games.
  9. Njal the Blue Win User

    Reset Xbox one s digital

    As stated, they are attached to the account not the Xbox. You can not sell on digital games.
Thema:

Digital Games on my XBOX selling

Loading...
  1. Digital Games on my XBOX selling - Similar Threads - Digital Games selling

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  8. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  9. Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?: AT this point our library isn't going to mean much going forward would love a way to sell off my games. He said it at on of the old E3 I think. 6445dbf6-2211-4ec7-8585-32e8edf2ebc1
  10. Can I sell my Digital games

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I sell my Digital games: For instance when the new call of duty release can I create a new account and buy the game and once I'm bored with the game can I just sell the account? 2aa6c096-3234-4c79-98a6-f220666d2563