Digital Games from XBOX 360

Discus and support Digital Games from XBOX 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Years ago I got the free monthly games from XBOX Live every month, and played them in my XBOX 360. Can I play or acess these games in my PC? Can't find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bernardo Antonio Belani, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Digital Games from XBOX 360

Years ago I got the free monthly games from XBOX Live every month, and played them in my XBOX 360.
    Can I play or acess these games in my PC? Can't find it on library anywhere.

:)

Bernardo Antonio Belani, Mar 22, 2023
  2. UnchargedTerror Win User

Call of Duty Dual License Confusion.

but on the faq on Call of duty ghosts website it says

When I upgrade from digital download for Xbox 360 to digital download for Xbox One, will my digital Xbox 360 game license be deactivated?

No, Xbox 360 game license will not be deactivated. Both game licenses will be retained.

-

I am really confused, does that only apply if you buy the game of the dashboard?

Also will it be available Nov 5th...?
  3. MrGrey300 Win User

Issues regarding dlc and digital codes for xbox 360

but what about digital codes for xbox 360 games,i'm trying to buy the ninja gaiden 3 razor edge digital code from my seller.Like will that digital code work,is there some actual pal or ntsc codes for the xbox 360 console?
  4. UnchargedTerror Win User

Call of Duty Dual License Confusion.

I have found this but Amazon does not write that in their description, they write the opposite

But what I found on another website was this

"Microsoft offers the Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo, a disc-less dual-license that provides the Xbox 360 digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts, as well as the Xbox One digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts – linked and unlocked via a user’s Xbox
    Live gamertag. The Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo will be available at participating retailers for a suggested retail price of £64.99."

Q. When I upgrade from digital download for Xbox 360 to digital download for Xbox One, will my digital Xbox 360 game license be deactivated?

A. No, Xbox 360 game license will not be deactivated. Both game licenses will be retained.

This essentially means that should you buy the license, you will be buying the game for both consoles simultaneously. Sweet idea?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox 360 games are not compatible with PC, so I'm sorry but they won't work.
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

call of duty ghosts upgrade?

it will work, if you bought the digital copy from the MS market place it will work not sure about any others:

www.callofduty.com/.../nextgen

Q.
    How does the Xbox next-generation upgrade program work?

A.
    Microsoft offers the Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo, a disc-less dual-license that provides the Xbox 360 digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts, as well as the Xbox One digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts – linked and unlocked via a user’s Xbox Live
    gamertag. The Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo will be available at participating retailers for a suggested retail price of $69.99.

Alternatively, via the Xbox Live Market place, players can also purchase an Xbox 360 digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts for a suggested retail price of $59.99. And when ready to upgrade to Xbox One, players can purchase a digital Xbox One version of Call
    of Duty: Ghosts for a suggested retail price of just $10 until May 31, 2014. This also applies to Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition purchases.

Q.
    When I upgrade from digital download for Xbox 360 to digital download for Xbox One, will my digital Xbox 360 game license be deactivated?

A.No, Xbox 360 game license will not be deactivated. Both game licenses will be retained.
Thema:

1. Digital Games from XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - Digital Games 360

2. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  3. Add game to Xbox digital store

in XBoX on Windows
    Add game to Xbox digital store: Could y’all add the old Lord of the Rings games like: lord of the rings conquest Lord of the rings third age Lord of the rings return of the king/two towers/fellowship for the ring These games...
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?: So I used to have another Xbox account that is under my father’s email address and I purchased two digital games on there. I am wondering if there is any way for me to transfer the games from that...
  6. Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?: AT this point our library isn't going to mean much going forward would love a way to sell off my games. He said it at on of the old E3 I think. 6445dbf6-2211-4ec7-8585-32e8edf2ebc1
  7. is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are...: when i try downloading the games it just stops midway and says installation stopped now i dont know if this is a problem with the cd or with the disk drive (xbox one)...
  8. My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.: It's very frustrating. When I'm trying to play digital games my profile disconnects from xbox live. 2088cd6f-2e93-4cbe-9fe0-dd1e0626f25f
  9. Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...: Heyo! I am looking to do something, but i'm not 100% sure on how to go about it. I'm not one of these people that will bottle neck the rules, to get what I want. My aim is to take the files from...
  10. I have a game digitally on xbox 360 that is backwards compatible with xbox one, but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a game digitally on xbox 360 that is backwards compatible with xbox one, but it...: My Xbox 360 has a digital game (Lego Star Wars 2), which is compatible with my Xbox One, but I am not able to install it on my Xbox One as it says I need to purchase it. Any help?...