Digital games for sale

Discus and support Digital games for sale in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have lots of games for xbox 360 and xbox one and i was wondering if I can sell them Or can I sell my gamertag where those games are connected to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ericvan der Heijden, Mar 30, 2018.

  1. Digital games for sale


    I have lots of games for xbox 360 and xbox one and i was wondering if I can sell them Or can I sell my gamertag where those games are connected to

    :)
     
    Ericvan der Heijden, Mar 30, 2018
    #1
  2. Game pricing

    digital should be considerably cheaper, but it probably never will be. I just wait for a sale on digital games and buy then.
     
    BizarroMantis, Mar 30, 2018
    #2
  3. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Why aren't Ryse and Forza on sale?

    If digital games are too expensive for you.Find another hobby....Maybe golf.

    I don't see why digital games should be cheaper.Steam is a 10 years old digital games retailer,not Microsoft or XBL and Microsoft still sells their games on disc too.

    Microsoft didn't give any date when sales start for Forza 5 and Ryse.Just June.

    By the way,there are mostly every week, sales on XBL.
     
    Tzar of kaos, Mar 30, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Digital games for sale

    No. Digital content ownership cannot be transferred to another person and that includes your gamertag. Doing so would violate the terms of service and put your account at risk for being banned.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 30, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Digital games for sale

    No. Digital content ownership cannot be transferred to another person and that includes your gamertag. Doing so would violate the terms of service and put your account at risk for being banned.
  6. THE PRIS0NER Win User

    Download games on day 1?

    Almost certainly. Digital will be a big part of their game sales. I'll be going all digital.
  7. XxEndless WarxX Win User

    Supporting digital sales

    I also bought it on sale digitally through Xbox live. I was waiting for a price break and am glad it came digital. Awesome game with awesome graphics. Also I hope if a lot of people bought it digital on sale Microsoft will see that and give us more deals
    digitally.
  8. BizarroMantis Win User

    Game pricing

    digital should be considerably cheaper, but it probably never will be. I just wait for a sale on digital games and buy then.
  9. BizarroMantis Win User

    Games, digital or disc ?

    Physical....because there is no benefit to getting a digital game when it costs the same as the disk version. I'll get digital games that are on sale, but that's it.
Thema:

Digital games for sale

Loading...
  1. Digital games for sale - Similar Threads - Digital games sale

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  8. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  9. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  10. Disc to digital, will this also work for games that are not for sale anymore?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital, will this also work for games that are not for sale anymore?: Example: Forza Horizon 3, the crew, old maddens, etc… will I be able to get a digital license for these kinds of games? submitted by /u/Plenty_Wolverine_626 [link] [comments]