digital game wont work properly

Discus and support digital game wont work properly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; anyone else having this issue ? Im playing campaign and The game just stops and boots to main screen and I get an error message "disc read error " on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Davidwoosh, Jun 18, 2014.

  1. Davidwoosh
    Davidwoosh Guest

    digital game wont work properly


    anyone else having this issue ?

    Im playing campaign and The game just stops and boots to main screen and I get an error message "disc read error " on a digital version of the game.

    I tried downloading it again but same error and I even installed onto external hdd but same error.

    Activision was not much help they eventually told me to get a disc version to install !!!!! the whole point of the digital version was so i didnt have a disc.

    :)
     
    Davidwoosh, Jun 18, 2014
    #1
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Can't play Crackdown co-op on Xbox slim 4GB!

    It's still the same.Certain games require you to have a hard drive & wont work properly with the 4gb internal memory.
     
    Daft Badger, Jun 18, 2014
    #2
  3. sinRes
    sinRes Guest
    Startup problems

    It seems like games can start from disc with some trickery but the menus still wont work properly, i have tried using voice command but it wont go there even by using that.
     
    sinRes, Jun 18, 2014
    #3
  4. EugeneElwood Win User

    Digital games wont work

    I purchased it on my main account and its not working for all digital games except two. The two that do work were bought on a separate side account and only work on that account. I had that issue before and figured out that all i have to do to access those games is switch to the account that bought them. However on my main account, where i bought the other games, it refuses to work. Im not sure why its not working but one game, Cuphead, refuses to even open. It just says “Do you own this?” on the account i bought it on. Its a weird thing and i don’t understand it because i even signed into both accounts and tried playing the game that way. It didnt work on either account. Im not sure what im doing wrong to be honest
  5. EugeneElwood Win User

    Digital games wont work

    Its been a while but i did what you said but its still not working. I forgot about it for a month but now im trying to play the games again and its just not working. I signed out and signed back in and nothing changed.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Digital games wont work

    If it doesn't work, let me know and I can advise the next steps.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  7. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Digital games wont work

    Hi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    Does this happen with all digital games?

    This message suggests you aren't signed into the account which owns the games, did you purchase these games on your own account?

    Make sure your console has an active internet connection from Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  8. EugeneElwood Win User

    Digital games wont work

    I’ll try that but I’m not sure what to do if it doesn’t work. But thank you for your help
Thema:

digital game wont work properly

Loading...
  1. digital game wont work properly - Similar Threads - digital game wont

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  8. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  9. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  10. Digital games wont work

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital games wont work: I was having some issues downloading a game clip to the xbox network so i decided to reset/restart my Xbox. I kept all the games and apps but now when I try to play a digital app I bought it says...