digital game uninstalled when i went to update. this console needs a serious revise.
Discus and support digital game uninstalled when i went to update. this console needs a serious revise. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i went to update fm7 which i already had downloaded. it deleted the game off my xbox and started the whole download from scratch. harddrive still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BoboAmTheLiquor, Oct 16, 2017.
Thema:
digital game uninstalled when i went to update. this console needs a serious revise.
Loading...
-
digital game uninstalled when i went to update. this console needs a serious revise. - Similar Threads - digital game uninstalled
-
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games
in XboX InsidersThe Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical... -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...
in XboX InsidersDisc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under... -
Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...
in XboX InsidersDisk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by... -
Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?
in XboX InsidersDo they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital... -
Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?
in XboX InsidersDoes unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they... -
What happens to digital games once uninstalled using free up space
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat happens to digital games once uninstalled using free up space: Hi I have bought a digital game recently and played it, I wish to play another game but I can’t because I don’t have space for it. I looked at the free up space option and found out that if I...