Digital game return

Discus and support Digital game return in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is it even possible for one to trade in, return or get back money for digital games 1e3b8e99-0e4d-4b71-9c0e-0e13ccec9f46 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wildstyle227, Jan 16, 2018.

  1. wildstyle227
    wildstyle227 Guest

    Digital game return


    is it even possible for one to trade in, return or get back money for digital games

    :)
     
    wildstyle227, Jan 16, 2018
    #1
  2. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    So what is the consensus for this game?

    Does xbox one allow returns on digital games?
     
    CODukes4, Jan 16, 2018
    #2
  3. FireFury
    FireFury Guest
    Digital Returns

    I was looking specifically for an email to use to contact Microsoft. Is there an email for me to use? I did find a phone number, but it would be a little more convenient for me to email due to my schedule. Also, I made a second post asking whether or not
    it is possible to transfer the game from my PC to my Xbox.
     
    FireFury, Jan 16, 2018
    #3
  4. cetmonkey44
    cetmonkey44 Guest

    Digital game return

    You can get a refund if you digitally purchased the game through the store, and have played less then 2 hours, and purchased it less then 2 weeks ago.

    You can do this from account.microsoft.com
     
    cetmonkey44, Jan 16, 2018
    #4
  5. choppyseize Win User

    Returning Digital Games

    There is a time limit with digital purchases. 3 months is way over the limit so it's very unlikely they will issue a refund
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

    Digital Game Returns

    Hi there,

    All refunds have to go through the
    refund request form
    , but not all games can be returned. There is a time limit, as well as a play limit factored into if a digital item can be returned.
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Returning digital games

    Unfortunately there is nothing else that can be done with it.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    The return of the digital game

    For this issue you would need to contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. cetmonkey44 Win User

    Digital game return

    You can get a refund if you digitally purchased the game through the store, and have played less then 2 hours, and purchased it less then 2 weeks ago.

    You can do this from account.microsoft.com
Thema:

Digital game return

Loading...
  1. Digital game return - Similar Threads - Digital game return

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  7. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  8. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  9. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  10. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...