Digital Game Refund Still Not Received

Discus and support Digital Game Refund Still Not Received in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About a month ago I bought a digital game, requested a refund for it, and the request was approved on January 2nd. It's been 30 days of waiting for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lilfern3466, Feb 2, 2022.

  1. Lilfern3466
    Lilfern3466 Guest

    Digital Game Refund Still Not Received


    About a month ago I bought a digital game, requested a refund for it, and the request was approved on January 2nd. It's been 30 days of waiting for the refund to reflect.

    I have contacted Microsoft Support through calls 3 times, and contacted 3 agents from my bank. Microsoft has said that the refund was processed, while my bank says I should ask Microsoft to advise me on a date as to when the money should be credited, because they have not received the refund.

    Anyone able to help me out?

    :)
     
    Lilfern3466, Feb 2, 2022
    #1
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Digital Game Refund Still Not Received

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey Lilfern3466, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    In that case, if you contacted Microsoft and they said that the refund was already made, would be up to your bank to check it.

    Unfortunately, here, we can't do much, since we don't have this kind of access. But I would suggest you contact Xbox support and also your Bank to try to track down that refund.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Accidentally bought download for wrong console version, refused refund but game never downloaded and I can't play - pls help!

    You would have to try replying to the email you received denying the refund to contact the refund specialists, but there's no guarantee they will still approve it.

    The only way to exchange a game is to refund it and then purchase the correct thing. It is not possible to transfer ownership of digital content.
  4. OK Fowl Win User

    Refunding

  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

    Xbox

    You can request a refund on this page, however there is no guarentee of receiving a refund: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-refund

    Unfortunately you can’t return a digital game and receive a refund or credit. Read through this page for more information: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/purchasing/buying-digital-game-faq#a0ecef598a7040fca87cc7eefd2b1aee
    If you don't agree with this, then feel free to contact customer support here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. Richey1970 Win User

    Accidentally bought download for wrong console version, refused refund but game never downloaded and I can't play - pls help!

    You would have to try replying to the email you received denying the refund to contact the refund specialists, but there's no guarantee they will still approve it.

    The only way to exchange a game is to refund it and then purchase the correct thing. It is not possible to transfer ownership of digital content.
    I sent a reply 3 days ago explaining the situation to them, I've had no response.
Thema:

Digital Game Refund Still Not Received

Loading...
  1. Digital Game Refund Still Not Received - Similar Threads - Digital Game Refund

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  7. digital game refund

    in XBoX on Windows
    digital game refund: I requested a digital game refund which was accepted, its been more than two weeks and i'm still waiting for the refund. aacb9b69-a4d2-47e1-b262-48279c3cdf28
  8. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

    in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  9. Digital game refund request denied

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund request denied: I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago...
  10. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb