Digital game refund request

Discus and support Digital game refund request in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried requesting my first ever refund for a digital game that i have about 2-3hrs (which i would say is basically a demo game play time frame) and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zweizen, Jan 26, 2022.

  1. Zweizen
    Zweizen Guest

    Digital game refund request


    I tried requesting my first ever refund for a digital game that i have about 2-3hrs (which i would say is basically a demo game play time frame) and within refund was request just about less than 24hrs later from purchase time and it was denied right away with the saying "Refunds aren't available for digital purchases that have been played or used", which under refund eligibility section states "Refunds are typically issued for requests made within 14 days of the purchase date for games in which you haven’t accumulated a significant amount of play time." and also refund eligibility "We provide digital game product refunds as part of a consistent and reliable buying experience. However, if it appears refunds are being abused, we reserve the right to stop offering refunds except where legally required.".................. So as far as i am seeing i was just flat out denied a refund even though the website states i am basically within parameters of a refund eligibility. Who can i talk to do dispute this denial because from reading on the forums i should still be able to get one .

    :)
     
    Zweizen, Jan 26, 2022
    #1
  2. bowski477 Win User

    I bought the wrong Xbox gamr

  3. bowski477 Win User

    I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund

  4. bowski477 Win User

    How can I get a game pass subscription refund? Was charged 1 month and i never used the service as Microsoft gave me a one month free trial.

  5. bowski477 Win User

    Id like to return a game, that will not work with my xbox

  6. Nixelplex Win User

    I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game. I want to return the game

Thema:

Digital game refund request

Loading...
  1. Digital game refund request - Similar Threads - Digital game refund

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  7. digital game refund

    in XBoX on Windows
    digital game refund: I requested a digital game refund which was accepted, its been more than two weeks and i'm still waiting for the refund. aacb9b69-a4d2-47e1-b262-48279c3cdf28
  8. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

    in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  9. Digital game refund request denied

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund request denied: I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago...
  10. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb