Digital game refund request denied

Discus and support Digital game refund request denied in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T Wats, Dec 27, 2023.

  1. T Wats
    T Wats Guest

    Digital game refund request denied


    I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago and can’t have significant play time. I’d say 5-6 hrs isn’t significant. I can’t find a number to call. Any ideas?

    :)
     
    T Wats, Dec 27, 2023
    #1
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

    Refunding Game that I played for 15 to 30 minutes

    The Xbox Support Team reserves the right to approve or deny any refund requests. You would have to contact them directly to find more information on why your request was denied.

    Here is a helpful link to check out: Digital Game Refunds. There is a section for Refund Eligibility.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    6 year old running up bills

    You would still submit a refund request. Even if denied, you can reply to the email you receive denying the request
    to get in touch with the refund specialists.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Digital game refund request denied

    5-6 hours is a significant amount of time considering some games can be completed in that amount of time.
  5. xavexX Win User

    Microsoft didnt gave me a refund for xbox game because Ive reached the limit.

    So what I can do now? I'm in disaggreament so whats my options?

    I have done:

    1. Request a refund - denied because of some digital purchase [mod removed]

    2. Request a refund with the second order number - denied because of refund limit

    3. Answered back on those "refund denial" mail, nobody answering
  6. f3e16640-4292-4337-a Win User

    Refund denied

    Idk.. i just received this on email "Thanks for contacting Microsoft Support for Xbox" and it has a link which takes me directly "Request a refund for digital games" and there i could see my request was denied.
Thema:

Digital game refund request denied

Loading...
  1. Digital game refund request denied - Similar Threads - Digital game refund

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  7. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  8. digital game refund

    in XBoX on Windows
    digital game refund: I requested a digital game refund which was accepted, its been more than two weeks and i'm still waiting for the refund. aacb9b69-a4d2-47e1-b262-48279c3cdf28
  9. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

    in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  10. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb