Digital Game refund policy?

Discus and support Digital Game refund policy? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to get a refund for a digital game that I purchased. The refund criteria states for digital game purchases it has to be within 14 days of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaguarMCat, Jan 2, 2022.

  1. JaguarMCat
    JaguarMCat Guest

    Digital Game refund policy?


    I am trying to get a refund for a digital game that I purchased. The refund criteria states for digital game purchases it has to be within 14 days of purchase and hasn't accumulated a significant amount of playtime to be eligible for a refund. I only played it for 45 minutes according to my account statistics and I stopped because i did not like the way the game was performing on xbox. When I submitted a request for a refund they denied it because they said they can't refund it because the game has been played. Can someone clarify what the policy actually says?

    :)
     
    JaguarMCat, Jan 2, 2022
    #1
  2. ClayClamore Win User

    refund requests

    they refused my refund because "Our refund policy does not allow refunds for digital game products that have been played or consumed" but i thought the policy was under 2 hours? was I wrong?
  3. CraigGrindle Win User

    Digital Game refund policy?

    ive done every bit of support that i have found on the web, and even from microsoft store experts and none of them can fix my problem (and ive even tried fresh install, still doesnt work(for context i have a 240gb ssd boot drive, with a 1tb internal hdd for my files and an 8tb storage drive for video editing and games)), tis is 100% a server side issue as my pc has no problems whatsoever downloading other content
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Digital Game refund policy?

    You're welcome and I also apologize for the trouble. I wish that I can do more, however, that's the only information available as well as they're the only team that will be able to check this.
  5. JaguarMCat Win User

    Digital Game refund policy?

    I never completed the game, the game is Hell Let Loose which is a Multiplayer game. I didn’t even stay it the game I was in because it was performing so poorly. Their criteria for offering a refund is vague and unclear which is why I'm trying to get clarification.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Digital Game refund policy?

    Ya playing and completing a game is played

    It isn't try before you buy

    And abusing the policy just ends badly

    You can have upto a month marketplace suspension for that till you can be trusted in buying again

    And it varies if you trying 80% of the game you are playing it
Thema:

Digital Game refund policy?

Loading...
  1. Digital Game refund policy? - Similar Threads - Digital Game refund

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  7. digital game refund

    in XBoX on Windows
    digital game refund: I requested a digital game refund which was accepted, its been more than two weeks and i'm still waiting for the refund. aacb9b69-a4d2-47e1-b262-48279c3cdf28
  8. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

    in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  9. Digital game refund request denied

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund request denied: I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago...
  10. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb