Digital Game refund policy?

Discus and support Digital Game refund policy? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to get a refund for a digital game that I purchased. The refund criteria states for digital game purchases it has to be within 14 days of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaguarMCat, Jan 2, 2022.

1. JaguarMCat
    JaguarMCat Guest

I am trying to get a refund for a digital game that I purchased. The refund criteria states for digital game purchases it has to be within 14 days of purchase and hasn't accumulated a significant amount of playtime to be eligible for a refund. I only played it for 45 minutes according to my account statistics and I stopped because i did not like the way the game was performing on xbox. When I submitted a request for a refund they denied it because they said they can't refund it because the game has been played. Can someone clarify what the policy actually says?

:)

JaguarMCat, Jan 2, 2022
  2. ClayClamore Win User

refund requests

they refused my refund because "Our refund policy does not allow refunds for digital game products that have been played or consumed" but i thought the policy was under 2 hours? was I wrong?
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Refund Limit and Reset

4. CraigGrindle Win User

ive done every bit of support that i have found on the web, and even from microsoft store experts and none of them can fix my problem (and ive even tried fresh install, still doesnt work(for context i have a 240gb ssd boot drive, with a 1tb internal hdd for my files and an 8tb storage drive for video editing and games)), tis is 100% a server side issue as my pc has no problems whatsoever downloading other content
  5. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and I also apologize for the trouble. I wish that I can do more, however, that's the only information available as well as they're the only team that will be able to check this.
  6. JaguarMCat Win User

I never completed the game, the game is Hell Let Loose which is a Multiplayer game. I didn’t even stay it the game I was in because it was performing so poorly. Their criteria for offering a refund is vague and unclear which is why I'm trying to get clarification.
Thema:

1. Digital Game refund policy? - Similar Threads - Digital Game refund

2. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  3. Add game to Xbox digital store

in XBoX on Windows
    Add game to Xbox digital store: Could y’all add the old Lord of the Rings games like: lord of the rings conquest Lord of the rings third age Lord of the rings return of the king/two towers/fellowship for the ring These games...
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?: So I used to have another Xbox account that is under my father’s email address and I purchased two digital games on there. I am wondering if there is any way for me to transfer the games from that...
  6. Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?: AT this point our library isn't going to mean much going forward would love a way to sell off my games. He said it at on of the old E3 I think. 6445dbf6-2211-4ec7-8585-32e8edf2ebc1
  7. digital game refund

in XBoX on Windows
    digital game refund: I requested a digital game refund which was accepted, its been more than two weeks and i'm still waiting for the refund. aacb9b69-a4d2-47e1-b262-48279c3cdf28
  8. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  9. Digital game refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund request denied: I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago...
  10. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb