Digital game refund? I know this is a long shot, just thought I would ask.

Discus and support Digital game refund? I know this is a long shot, just thought I would ask. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone had any luck in requesting a refund for digital games that have been removed from the Xbox Store? I paid full price for some Activision... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jeyrob, Nov 9, 2021.

1. jeyrob
    jeyrob Guest

Has anyone had any luck in requesting a refund for digital games that have been removed from the Xbox Store? I paid full price for some Activision games (007 : Blood Stone, Spiderman: Web of Shadows) that I can no longer play.

:)

jeyrob, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

I would just like to point out that should you purchase a second hand Xbox 360 (The Xbox 360 E is the best one you can buy) you can re-download these games via the Xbox 360's Download history. All you need is the account you used to purchased them.

While games are delisted for many reasons, they are generally not completely removed. As long as you owned the game digitally when it was available, you can download these games again.
  3. Jason of Oz Win User

Your rights would vary between jurisdictions and would depend on when you purchased the games (or licenses to play, as Nursemorph pointed out), but given Web of Shadows was removed from storefronts back in 2014 I'd have to assume you've purchased these quite some time ago and your chances of getting refunds would be about 0%.
  4. ngocphi Win User

You dont lose access to them unless you are talking next gen upgrades and you can't because them not being bc

Your only option is to keep your old console
  5. Vic2V Win User

Does this rule apply to pc purchases? I purchased the wrong platform but cannot find anywhere or anyone to contact for refund or a correction.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, it is not possible to do this as the games have already been purchased for more than 14 days which is one of the rules for the approved refund. You can be checking this information through the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
Thema:

1. Digital game refund? I know this is a long shot, just thought I would ask. - Similar Threads - Digital game refund

2. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  3. Add game to Xbox digital store

in XBoX on Windows
    Add game to Xbox digital store: Could y’all add the old Lord of the Rings games like: lord of the rings conquest Lord of the rings third age Lord of the rings return of the king/two towers/fellowship for the ring These games...
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?: So I used to have another Xbox account that is under my father’s email address and I purchased two digital games on there. I am wondering if there is any way for me to transfer the games from that...
  6. Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?: AT this point our library isn't going to mean much going forward would love a way to sell off my games. He said it at on of the old E3 I think. 6445dbf6-2211-4ec7-8585-32e8edf2ebc1
  7. digital game refund

in XBoX on Windows
    digital game refund: I requested a digital game refund which was accepted, its been more than two weeks and i'm still waiting for the refund. aacb9b69-a4d2-47e1-b262-48279c3cdf28
  8. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  9. Digital game refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund request denied: I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago...
  10. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb