Digital game redeemed, but not showing up on owned games..

Discus and support Digital game redeemed, but not showing up on owned games.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A couple of hours ago I redeemed a digital game (forza horizon 2) and it said everything looks good after I redeemed it.. But then when I went to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boden95, Jan 2, 2024.

  1. Boden95
    Boden95 Guest

    Digital game redeemed, but not showing up on owned games..


    A couple of hours ago I redeemed a digital game (forza horizon 2) and it said everything looks good after I redeemed it.. But then when I went to my "owned" games, nothing showed up. Also when I went on my Microsoft account, nothing showed up like I redeemed it either but all my other previously redeemed stuff does.. when I go to redeem the code again, it says the code is already been redeemed??? Im so confused...

    :)
     
    Boden95, Jan 2, 2024
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Digital game redeemed, but not showing up on owned games..

    And game has also been delisted

    Purchasing codes from unauthorized third party sellers can lead to account and hardware bans
  3. Sodangidni Win User

    Digital game redeemed, but not showing up on owned games..

    Hello, Boden95. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

    Could I know if you have more email addresses?

    If that's correct, can you check your order history, just to see if maybe the code was redeemed on a different account?

    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

    Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, gamertags, etc.

    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

    I'll look forward to hearing from you.

    Kind regards,

    Arturo.
  4. Boden95 Win User

    Digital game redeemed, but not showing up on owned games..

    Lol i feel so stupid it was for xbox 360 only thats why..
  5. Sodangidni Win User

    Digital game redeemed, but not showing up on owned games..

    Hi, Boden95.
    Thanks for confirming that.

    Unfortunately, The Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon 2 is not backwards compatible with Xbox One and newer systems because an Xbox One version of the game was released.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

    Xbox App problem

    How did you get the digital version? Did you redeem a game code to your account? If you have, then it should show up as being owned on your Microsoft store app.

    If you redeemed a code to own the game this should also show on your order history here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
Thema:

Digital game redeemed, but not showing up on owned games..

Loading...
  1. Digital game redeemed, but not showing up on owned games.. - Similar Threads - Digital game redeemed

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Can I redeem a digital key from another location (Games)

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I redeem a digital key from another location (Games): I know you can’t do it with gamepass but can you do it with games itself submitted by /u/Altruistic-Photo-673 [link] [comments]
  6. Can Microsoft support let me purchase redeeming digital key codes for delisted games?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft support let me purchase redeeming digital key codes for delisted games?: Can anyone please help me. I have been trying to find a way around this problem I'm having. Since Left 4 dead 2 dlc is now delisted. Getting the dlcs the sacrifice, the passing, and cold stream...
  7. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  8. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  9. If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...: I'm wondering in case I have to deleted a few games to make up some space, never really had a lot of games activated digitally. 276e8e46-4e2e-41d2-86dc-1df5882d9645
  10. 16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given

    in XBoX on Windows
    16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given: Hi There! I received an Xbox Game Pass for PC code for picking up one of the new Ryzen CPUs. I have a 16 digit code that I cannot figure out where to redeem. There is no website provided with the...