digital game problem

Discus and support digital game problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; entered 0x87e107ed and nothing found what do i do aa6484a9-75f7-45a7-8e39-0689a00ac0e5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingZueZ512, Jan 4, 2018.

  1. KingZueZ512
    KingZueZ512 Guest

    digital game problem


    entered 0x87e107ed and nothing found what do i do

    :)
     
    KingZueZ512, Jan 4, 2018
    #1
  2. PICK 34
    PICK 34 Guest
    Problem launching digital games

    When I click on game some games despite when I played them last start up immediately. Others such as Horizon 2 and Madden I'll push to play and it'll take me to the store screen where I have the option to pin it to the home screen (it's already pinned) or
    manage data. I then have to highlight the game again next to those to options, push A and then get taken to another screen where then it will have the option to click play to play. Now I tried to play Madden today and I couldn't get to the second screen. I
    eventually had to use Kinect to get the game to play. Even hitting the menu button and selecting launch wouldn't do anything. If I didn't have Kinect (which seems to work only when it wants to) there's no way I could have played the game. Anyone know a fix
    to this?
     
    PICK 34, Jan 4, 2018
    #2
  3. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    PROBLEM WITH DIGITAL GAMES

    What error code did you receive?
     
    CrazY1985, Jan 4, 2018
    #3
  4. digital game problem

    THis issue should be fixed now, please let us know if it isnt yet! D:
     
    Its FearTheBear, Jan 4, 2018
    #4
  5. Its FearTheBear Win User

    PROBLEM WITH DIGITAL GAMES

    Good news! this should be all fixed up, but let us know if its still giving you problems! D:
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

    PROBLEM WITH DIGITAL GAMES

    What error code did you receive?
  7. Its FearTheBear Win User

    digital game problem

    THis issue should be fixed now, please let us know if it isnt yet! D:
  8. Its FearTheBear Win User

    PROBLEM WITH DIGITAL GAMES

    What error code did you receive?
    To slowww x3
  9. brandiesel1 Win User

    US store games work on AU console

    If disc, no problem. If digital also no problem unless that game is not available in your country. Some digital games are region locked even on the One. It happened to me already.
Thema:

digital game problem

Loading...
  1. digital game problem - Similar Threads - digital game problem

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  7. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  8. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  9. I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...: Hi I have downloaded a digital game and it won't play it keeps crashing I have tried all the problem solving and still do t work how can I get a refund for this please...
  10. Problem with playing digital games after resetting password

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with playing digital games after resetting password: So I had to rest my password for my Microsoft account and now all my digital games are telling me the person who bought the games needs to sgin in. I've tried resetting my console, been on the...