Digital Game Preloading

Discus and support Digital Game Preloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Preloading games should be available on Xbox One. Playstation are doing this. Xbox should too as it would be a great feature! Dont get left behind.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by McIlfatrick74, Jun 22, 2014.

  1. Digital Game Preloading


    Preloading games should be available on Xbox One. Playstation are doing this. Xbox should too as it would be a great feature! Dont get left behind.

    Hopefully this is acknowledged and too into serious consideration.



    Thanks.

    :)
     
    McIlfatrick74, Jun 22, 2014
    #1
  2. Will Halo MCC be a Digital Download?

    digital downloads, yes. but no preloading the games, which sucks, since i'd like to be able to play it at midnight when it releases....
     
    IgotTSondabrain, Jun 22, 2014
    #2
  3. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Missing Code to Pre-Load game

    There are no codes for preloading a game. The only time you can preload a game is when you order a digital copy from the Xbox Games Store.
     
    Eggnogga, Jun 22, 2014
    #3
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

    Digital Game Preloading

    Major Nelson previously confirmed that digital pre-ordering and pre-loading was something they had heard loud and clear from the community. As with a lot of recent system updates it is a good sign we can expect these in future too.
     
    Bazajaytee, Jun 22, 2014
    #4
  5. Eggnogga Win User

    Missing Code to Pre-Load game

    There are no codes for preloading a game. The only time you can preload a game is when you order a digital copy from the Xbox Games Store.
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

    Digital Game Preloading

    Major Nelson previously confirmed that digital pre-ordering and pre-loading was something they had heard loud and clear from the community. As with a lot of recent system updates it is a good sign we can expect these in future too.
  7. tohellnbak Win User

    Preloading of Digital Games

    It does when the MS HQs is in PST... but it is coming sop do not worry....
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

    GTAV - Where is it?

    ^^Thats not a digital download code, its a retail disc. GG wants to preload the digital version.
  9. P89-53E12D45-F858-4A Win User

    Will Advanced Warfare be able to be digitally downloaded for Xbox 360 marketplace?

    Should be allowed to download digitally on 3rd if they want people to go digital and they have an offer on, with no preloading for 360 :/
Thema:

Digital Game Preloading

Loading...
  1. Digital Game Preloading - Similar Threads - Digital Game Preloading

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  8. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  9. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  10. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...