Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

Discus and support Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been downloading games for Xbox 360 for a long time with gold. Now I get curropted files. The best thing is to close you Xbox 360 subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ffs, Jul 23, 2017.

  1. ffs
    ffs Guest

    Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted


    I have been downloading games for Xbox 360 for a long time with gold. Now I get curropted files. The best thing is to close you Xbox 360 subscription and by a ps. It seems that Microsoft doesnt care about Xbox 360 since they screwing up files in that region.

    :)
     
  2. Sogyal
    Sogyal Guest
    Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

    Well Costa Rica isn't on the Xbox Live list so I guess I have to go to the states if I want to download anything, could someone name me a couple of DLCs that isn't region locked just to get an idea of what is available?
     
    Sogyal, Jul 23, 2017
    #2
  3. Sogyal
    Sogyal Guest
    Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

    So if I purchase Halo Reach from the market place with microsoft points, I will be able to download it here in Costa Rica? And you also said that only some DLC is region locked, is Halo's DLC region locked?
     
    Sogyal, Jul 23, 2017
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

    Delete the corrupted files and clear the system's cache. Then you can redownload the files.
     
    onyxishere, Jul 23, 2017
    #4
  5. Sogyal Win User

    Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

    Well Costa Rica isn't on the Xbox Live list so I guess I have to go to the states if I want to download anything, could someone name me a couple of DLCs that isn't region locked just to get an idea of what is available?
  6. Sogyal Win User

    Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

    So if I purchase Halo Reach from the market place with microsoft points, I will be able to download it here in Costa Rica? And you also said that only some DLC is region locked, is Halo's DLC region locked?
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

    not ALL DLC is region locked

    COD by treyarch games usually are and certain baned games like manhunt etc will trigger a region lock

    you can purchase games but however prepaid codes from gamestop and etailers are region locked along with some other games

    its the way the world is going as different laws affect where content can be



    to avoid issues with downloading content it is best that your account region match your actual region
  8. Sogyal Win User

    Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

    ... well this sucks, I never had this problem with my PSN, will Microsoft ever start supporting more countries such as Costa Rica?
  9. Sogyal Win User

    Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

    But I activated it in the US. All I'm doing is downloading it again.
Thema:

Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

Loading...
  1. Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted - Similar Threads - Digital Game Keeps

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  7. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  8. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  9. RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...

    in XboX Insiders
    RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...: Despite doing what microsoft told me to do probably 20-30 times, the problem persisted, currently the game that I cannot download is Call of Duty: MWII, possibly because of being included in CoD...
  10. Digital Games keep reinstalling

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games keep reinstalling: Used to play dead by daylight all the time until one day it had an update and it just stops at 99 percent so can't play it and I've tried everything. So I deleted the game but now it keeps popping...