Digital game is corrupt and won’t install

Discus and support Digital game is corrupt and won’t install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have been having problems with specific games, mainly State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition and i have tried to troubleshoot it via this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SupremeMMP, Jun 30, 2022.

  1. SupremeMMP
    SupremeMMP Guest

    Digital game is corrupt and won’t install

    SupremeMMP, Jun 30, 2022
    #1
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Digital game is corrupt and won’t install

    Hello, SupremeMMP. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

    Since you said you tried many steps already, I believe you already tried the ones mentioned here, right?

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...

    Please try to clear your console cache, persistent storage and power reset it:

    Press the Xbox button > My games and apps > See all > Manage queue > Queue > Click on cancel all > Clear the queue

    Press the Xbox Button > Settings > System Settings > Storage.

    Highlight but don't select a storage device, and then press Y on your controller for Device Options.

    On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

    When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

    Press the Xbox button on your controller.

    Go to Settings and select Devices and Connections.

    In the BLU-RAY section select Persistent Storage.

    Next, select Clear persistent storage (three times).

    Make sure there is no other game or update installing. Then, power reset your console:

    1​​. Turn off your console and your router/modem.

    2. Unplug all the cables from both devices (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 2 minutes.

    3. After 2 minutes, plug all the cables in again on your router/modem and wait for all the lights to show up.

    ​​​4. Plug all the cables on your console and turn it on.

    Try to install State of Decay 2 and let me know how it goes, please.
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Fortnite file corrupted- won’t install

    Hi Alfie Porter!

    Do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? If yes, please unplug the hard drive and then perform a power cycle before attempting to install the game again, keep the hard drive unplugged.

    ​​​

    "POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"



    If you don't have an external hard drive we may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, and games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.



    "Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Profile & System> Settings > System > Console info.

    Select Reset console.

    Reset and keep my games & apps."
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    Fortnite file corrupted- won’t install

    Hello Alfie Porter how are you?

    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

    If consultant friend's power cycle doesn't work, I suggest you do a format, don't worry you won't have to download the games again, just enter the account.

    Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

    Select Profile & System > Settings > System > Console Information.

    Select Reset Console.

    On the Restore console? screen, you will see three options:

    Choose the option Restore and keep my games and apps.
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

    Sound issue with game

    Do you have it in disc or digital?

    Did you tried to uninstall and install it again? Could be corrupted files.
  6. Landon Martin2 Win User

    Need help with Xbox Pc gamepass downloading

    It won’t load any games and it won’t give me an option to install new games either
Thema:

Digital game is corrupt and won’t install

Loading...
  1. Digital game is corrupt and won’t install - Similar Threads - Digital game corrupt

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  7. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  8. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  9. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  10. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...