Digital game/full library

Discus and support Digital game/full library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had to reset my Xbox series x to factory setting to fix an issue and now that I finally fixed one issue another one has popped up. I went to download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roibeard94, Mar 24, 2022.

  1. Roibeard94
    Roibeard94 Guest

    Digital game/full library


    I had to reset my Xbox series x to factory setting to fix an issue and now that I finally fixed one issue another one has popped up. I went to download a digital game that I own from the Xbox store and the download button won’t even show up, it’s just keeps spinning like it’s trying to load. Also my full library won’t even load. I just want to play again so what do I do?

    :)
     
    Roibeard94, Mar 24, 2022
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Digital game/full library

    After you do a factory reset, the hard drive needs to be re-indexed, if you have a lot of games this can take a lot of time, you need to just let it work and be patient
  3. ClausReich Win User

    Digital game/full library

    Hello Roibeard94! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

    Let's try to fix the issue that is going on with your console. First, follow these steps:

    1. With the console on, press and hold the Xbox button on the console itself until it shuts off.

    2. Unplug it from the wall for 30 seconds.

    3. Connect it to wall again.

    4. Turn it on.

    5. Check if the issue has been resolved.

    If it has not, let's try removing your account and then signing in again. Make sure that you know the sign in credentials for your account (e-mail address and password). Go to Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

    Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

    After that, follow these steps:

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    2. Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.

    3. Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

    4. Enter the password for your Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Games from old Xbox 360

    In your Games and Apps go to Full Library and then filter by ready to install. It'll show any backwards compatible games you own digitally that haven't already been installed.
  5. StevenGeary Win User

    Dance Central Spotlight

    If you owned it digitally previously, it should be available to install from your game library.
    Hi,

    Many thanks. However, I can't see it anywhere in the Games sections/libraries. I did type the code in but it says it's already been redeemed.

    Any other ideas?

    Steve

    Thanks ~ there was nothing in Full library until 30 mins ago ~ it's now appeared and I'm downloading it!
  6. MadDog0870 Win User

    All Games and Apps List including Full Library - Can someone explain it to me please

    Yes there are more than one account on the console but I own all of the games as the other accounts are family accounts and all games get installed under my account. The only Games I have hidden are 5 Demo games which I have noted under the Hidden Games
    element.

    But none of that would explain why there are 20 more games in the My Games and Apps section and yet there are 20 less in the Full Library section. Surely the Full Library should have more as is called the FULL Library, not Partly Full Library, or Nearly
    Empty library.
Thema:

Digital game/full library

Loading...
  1. Digital game/full library - Similar Threads - Digital game full

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  7. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  8. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  9. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  10. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...