Digital game did not show up on different xbox one when I signed in.

Discus and support Digital game did not show up on different xbox one when I signed in. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased Monster Hunter World digitally on my xbox one I have in the bedroom and when I tried to sign in on a different xbox one I have in another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marshal-[xboxvenue], Jan 27, 2018.

  1. Digital game did not show up on different xbox one when I signed in.


    I purchased Monster Hunter World digitally on my xbox one I have in the bedroom and when I tried to sign in on a different xbox one I have in another room, it does not show up under 'Ready to Install'. Has anyone else have this problem? When I purchased
    it I was signed into a local account at the time but I logged into xbox.com and verified the game shows up under my main xbox live account.

    :)
     
    Marshal-[xboxvenue], Jan 27, 2018
    #1
  2. mk30001
    mk30001 Guest
    Game Sharing

    Or your physical Xbox One, did you sign in to his account and make it, his Home Xbox? And did he sign into your account on his physical Xbox One and do the same? That is how you do it correctly. After that you have to install the games on your hard drive.



    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
     
    mk30001, Jan 27, 2018
    #2
  3. Gamer tag to MS account

    I am not sure how it happened. I already had a Microsoft account. When I got my xbox I created an account and got a gamer tag while setting up my xbox. I signed up for xbox live from my xbox using my existing gamer tag and Microsoft account. I then went
    to xbox live and signed in using my Miicrosoft account, and for some reason when I did this a new gamer tag was created and associate to my Microsoft account. So, now when I log into xbox live I see one gamer tag. But on my xbox I have a different gamer
    tag.
     
    SubpotentBog41, Jan 27, 2018
    #3
  4. Digital game did not show up on different xbox one when I signed in.

    OK, correction: It showed up under recently played but it doesn't show under 'My Games' when I log into xbox one. Any idea how to fix?
     
    Marshal-[xboxvenue], Jan 27, 2018
    #4
  5. Marshal-[xboxvenue] Win User

    Digital game did not show up on different xbox one when I signed in.

    OK, correction: It showed up under recently played but it doesn't show under 'My Games' when I log into xbox one. Any idea how to fix?
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Xbox One Game Share

    The Home Xbox system allows one person to set a console as their Home Xbox and that allows any other profile on that Xbox to download and play any of the Digitally bought games from that profile.

    Digital licenses go with the profile that purchased them.

    Any console that is set as a profiles Home console will show their digitally bought games in the ready to install section automatically on that console.

    So in your situation if you have your Xbox set as your friends Home Xbox their digitally bought games would automatically show up in your ready to install section on your console, if their are no games showing up in your ready to install section then that
    profile they gave the sign in information for does not have any digitally purchased games on it.

    You can sign into an account at account.xbox.com and go to the my games link at the top and it will show you any Xbox One games that the profile you are signed into on that website has on their account.
  7. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X

    You just need to sign in under the same account that bought them on 360. Only digital games will show up

    License transfer doesn't exist for Xbox One and Series. It's all account based

    Did you install that DLC from the Manage menu?
  8. Smwutches Win User

    CD..? [Answered]

    All games have to be installed on the Xbox One whether they are disc or digital. It's due to the technology. The 360 did not require games to be installed which is why a 360 game may show differently, but will still install the game on the One.
  9. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Changed email for account, can't log into XBOX live anymore

    Are you on a xbox one or 360?

    Did you actually type in the Yahoo email when signing in on the console?

    Does it actually show the Gamertag that has been being used or a different Gamertag?
Thema:

Digital game did not show up on different xbox one when I signed in.

Loading...
  1. Digital game did not show up on different xbox one when I signed in. - Similar Threads - Digital game did

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  7. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  8. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  9. Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?: AT this point our library isn't going to mean much going forward would love a way to sell off my games. He said it at on of the old E3 I think. 6445dbf6-2211-4ec7-8585-32e8edf2ebc1
  10. He did not come back to your 25-digit game

    in XBoX on Consoles
    He did not come back to your 25-digit game: at xbox.com/name-your-game to enter the code(instructions), and I had 24 hours to come message with 25-digit game but did not come to me. 284dedca-b158-43ce-b2b2-4985e3729dd4