Digital Foundry: Xbox Project Scarlett Reveal Spec Analysis

Discus and support Digital Foundry: Xbox Project Scarlett Reveal Spec Analysis in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi folks, For those of you interested in the technical side of the next Xbox console 'Scarlett' I highly recommend you watch the latest video analysis... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Obsessive Power, Jun 25, 2019.

  1. Digital Foundry: Xbox Project Scarlett Reveal Spec Analysis


    Hi folks,

    For those of you interested in the technical side of the next Xbox console 'Scarlett' I highly recommend you watch the latest video analysis from the guys over at Digital Foundry:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93JlGKr2j1c

    Part of the teaser video for Scarlett - the motherboard with the flashing green lights - was fake. This motherboard was actually an Xbox One X! I say 'part' as the blurred out video may have been a proper mock up of the Scarlett motherboard with SOC.

    :)
     
    Obsessive Power, Jun 25, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Digital Foundry: Xbox Project Scarlett Reveal Spec Analysis

    Hello,

    As this is not an official video from Microsoft, I will go ahead and lock this thread.

    Brad
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

    Xbox Scorpio Specs Coming Thursday 4/6

  4. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One

    Watched a few vids (and the digital foundry analysis) and that screen tear would annoy the hell out of me...
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

    Xbox Scorpio Specs Coming Thursday 4/6

  6. alakyr Win User

    Borderlands 3 on One X

    take a look to the technical analysis of digital foundry, they are almost the same (ps4 pro hava a slighty better textures)
Thema:

Digital Foundry: Xbox Project Scarlett Reveal Spec Analysis

Loading...
  1. Digital Foundry: Xbox Project Scarlett Reveal Spec Analysis - Similar Threads - Digital Foundry Project

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....