Digital Foundry Interview with Bluepoint Games’ Andy O’Neill

Discus and support Digital Foundry Interview with Bluepoint Games’ Andy O’Neill in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Great read for the tech savvy xbox forums readers Tech Interview: Titanfall on Xbox 360 Some points addressed: Why no “Games on Demand” option?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J3RS3Y DEVIL, Apr 14, 2014.

  1. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest

    Digital Foundry Interview with Bluepoint Games’ Andy O’Neill


    Great read for the tech savvy xbox forums readers

    Tech Interview: Titanfall on Xbox 360

    Some points addressed:

    • Why no “Games on Demand” option?
    • Game resolution and frame rate
    • How the 360 uses the Azure Servers

    :)
     
    J3RS3Y DEVIL, Apr 14, 2014
    #1
  2. Shigurui
    Shigurui Guest
    Titanfall for xbox360 is on Ebay,

    Digital Foundry have done their usual tests and it seems like Bluepoint have knocked the 360 port out of the park (no surprise there), no wonder at all that MS wanted it hushing up and holding back purely to shift XBO numbers.

    Performance analysis: Titanfall on Xbox 360
     
    Shigurui, Apr 14, 2014
    #2
  3. NFSMW (2012) vs. Forza Horizon: Pros and Cons

    I was only reacting to your statement "It seems as though they didn't put any effort in the Xbox version of the Graphic Engine. The PS3 version even looks better."

    The Digital Foundry article proves that's not the case.

    Also this is a great article on the evolution of Criterion's engine from Burnout Paradise.

    www.eurogamer.net/.../digitalfoundry-needforspeed-tech-interview
     
    HELVETICA BOLD, Apr 14, 2014
    #3
  4. Wanorios Win User

    An insider's input on tiled Resources.

    none of the interviews where respawn confirms that it is based on bonaire, it is digital foundry stating it not respawn
  5. Shigurui Win User

    Titanfall for xbox360 is on Ebay,

  6. HELVETICA BOLD Win User

    NFSMW (2012) vs. Forza Horizon: Pros and Cons

    I was only reacting to your statement "It seems as though they didn't put any effort in the Xbox version of the Graphic Engine. The PS3 version even looks better."

    The Digital Foundry article proves that's not the case.

    Also this is a great article on the evolution of Criterion's engine from Burnout Paradise.

    www.eurogamer.net/.../digitalfoundry-needforspeed-tech-interview
  7. pureplayin2 Win User

    An insider's input on tiled Resources.

    I don't know if my fellow xbox'ers noticed or not that Respawn had an interview with Digital Foundry and they confirmed that the xbox gpu is based of Bonaire which is not the newest gpu technology. So a lot of misterx's stuff is conspiracy at it's best.
    DX12 will help with optimizations but, it's not going to magically fill a hardware performance gap between the 2 consoles.
  8. f00xm4n Win User

    Digital Foundry - The complete xbox one architects interview

    I am not sure why talking behind closed doors is a good thing, I get the no spam thing but it's a forum we are here to put our thoughts and opinions forward, we know most of the basic differences but I am sure you get a one sided point of view if your getting
    info from one source. People forget to mention most games were developed on Xbox last gen, and the one is using almost the same memory set up, which has more bandwidth then Sony, more CPU power then Sony and faster CPU, GPU to memory bandwidth at 30gb/s then
    the Sony 20gb/s. Then the co processors off loading GPU for sound and video which Sony does not have. I think they have a very basic sound decompressor, compressor which you would find in a basic mobile phone. Don't get me wrong both systems are brilliant
    but do me a favour don't for one second think Sony will be 60% better that's just bullox and if you think that sonyGAF are waiting for you. :)
Thema:

Digital Foundry Interview with Bluepoint Games’ Andy O’Neill

Loading...
  1. Digital Foundry Interview with Bluepoint Games’ Andy O’Neill - Similar Threads - Digital Foundry Interview

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. andy oneill blue point games