digital fingerprints and blockchain

Discus and support digital fingerprints and blockchain in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to find some information on blockchain and if it has /had anything to do with creating a digital signature or fingerprint. The reason is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Player161468836, Dec 13, 2017.

  1. digital fingerprints and blockchain


    I was trying to find some information on blockchain and if it has /had anything to do with creating a digital signature or fingerprint. The reason is because as a video game enthusiast, I have noticed that in game currency has become a big deal. How likely
    is it that the technology for personalizing my avatar becomes similar to a fingerprint?. Is this type of technology available and if not where should I look for updates on this subject?

    :)
     
    Player161468836, Dec 13, 2017
    #1
  2. magicalclick
    magicalclick Guest
    Blockchain maybe coming to Xbox

    https://www.adweek.com/brand-market...e-rolling-out-blockchain-technology-for-xbox/

    Honestly I am too lazy to read it currently. Maybe I will read it later.

    Some kind of scheme to avoid international law or tax or whatever by using blockchain. Not really sure what it will do to Xbox. But, I hope when my Xbox is in standby, no one is secretly draining my electricity by computing blockchain on my Xbox.


    === God is great. Tapatalk is ok. People are crazy. ===
     
    magicalclick, Dec 13, 2017
    #2
  3. Xbox 250gb only in matte black now?

    I think having matte is better since it doesn't pick up fingerprints as easily. I have the gloss one and it's a MAGNET for every little fingerprint that touches it digital fingerprints and blockchain :p
     
    I Dashboard It, Dec 13, 2017
    #3
  4. Rzkitttlez Win User

    Xbox wont load games

    sorry to hear this, are they digital or hard disc copies? please be sure that you are signed into the right profile and that there are no fingerprints or major scratches if they happen to be discs....
  5. pjameleven Win User

    Idea

    Hmm, that's an interesting idea to add blockchain technology to games. Not sure how that would work exactly, but it's definitely an interesting idea.
  6. ContraryRhombus Win User

    Gamers and Digital Licenses

    It would be something that could help a lot of people out, but this will be something I'd imagine blockchain will end up getting used for. Might be a little while off yet.
  7. Dérek Augusto Win User

    fingerprint

    Hello Ana

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    Ana, could you explain more about what you need?

    We are independent consultants for the xbox platform and its services. Is your question related to your Microsoft account?

    I'll be waiting for you, Anna.
  8. chrisjr06 Win User

    Gamers and Digital Licenses

    It would be something that could help a lot of people out, but this will be something I'd imagine blockchain will end up getting used for. Might be a little while off yet.
    Very interesting. The main reason for me asking is I was interested in developing a system allowing Users to trade licenses similar to some offerings for Steam/PC. It makes sense as to why there are no current solutions for that out now. I have yet to look
    into Blockchain though but it does sound like the way to go for something like this if it were allowed. Thanks for the reply!
Thema:

digital fingerprints and blockchain

Loading...
  1. digital fingerprints and blockchain - Similar Threads - digital fingerprints blockchain

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....