Digital downloads

Discus and support Digital downloads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased left 4 dead 2 on my digital xbox. For some reason it wouldn't let me play after downloading. I uninstalled and reinstalled but now it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Freetoe, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Freetoe
    Freetoe New Member

Digital downloads

Purchased left 4 dead 2 on my digital xbox. For some reason it wouldn't let me play after downloading. I uninstalled and reinstalled but now it says its unavailable. I've done all the troubleshooting and have tried many different things and still nothing. It's in my history so I know I downloaded it. Any suggestions?

Freetoe, Nov 6, 2021
  2. DEACON Win User

Xbox One Digital Game Download/Pre-order Bonuses

digital items will be available for digital downloads but obviously any physical items will not be. so depending on what is offered, you will be able to take advantage of digital bonuses if you choose to download digital. for instance, the Ryse bonus sword
    being offered for Day One games will be both at retail and digital download. etc.
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Downloading games taking a long time

Are you downloading from a disc or a digital download? It took about 5 hours to download call of duty as a digital game. If downloading the digital version it will take quite a while depending on your internet speed. If downloading from a disc try disconnecting
    from the internet and downloading the game that way.
  4. JadenHHD Win User

Installation Stopped

Im trying to download a digital game instead of a disc, weirdly all of the digital games I have tried to download do not work. Could it be because they’re digital?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game download using liscense # from disk?

No. The only way to download it digitally is to purchase it digitally.
  6. Majikthise Win User

No digital download?

^ which is stupid. Halo CEA would have been a great opportunity to re-vamp Games on Demand.

If I have to pay FULL price for a game, I'd like to be able to download it while it's still something like full price in store.
Thema:

Digital downloads

1. Digital downloads - Similar Threads - Digital downloads

2. How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?

in XboX Insiders
    How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?: I have 1 and 3 just not 2 and I grew up with the second skate game. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  3. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  4. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  5. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  6. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  7. Can I download my digital games on another console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download my digital games on another console?: I have xbox series s. Can I download my games to a separate console? fca4f4c0-19f6-4535-ba09-7b86e2d4b6ff
  8. received the content. I brought it though xbox store I have the digital download any ideas ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    received the content. I brought it though xbox store I have the digital download any ideas ?: I recently brought cod mwIII vault upgrade but I haven't recipe the content. I brought it though xbox store I own the digital game any ideas on how to get my stuff I paid for ??...
  9. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  10. I have Xbox one S all digital edition and it will not let me download Gotham Knight, and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox one S all digital edition and it will not let me download Gotham Knight, and it...: wont let me install Gotham Knights c5575187-aaa0-43da-8faa-ed63fc2bf124