Digital Distribution of Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection (2003 - Blue Fang Games)

Discus and support Digital Distribution of Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection (2003 - Blue Fang Games) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will Microsoft make the original Zoo Tycoon series (developed by Blue Fang Games in the early 2000s) available for download through digital... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by le_gume, Jan 5, 2022.

  1. le_gume
    le_gume Guest

    Digital Distribution of Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection (2003 - Blue Fang Games)


    Will Microsoft make the original Zoo Tycoon series (developed by Blue Fang Games in the early 2000s) available for download through digital distribution platforms such as Steam or GOG? I am searching for the Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection (which included the Dinosaur Digs and Marine Mania expansion packs) but am not finding accessible and affordable options. Pre-owned and unopened CD-ROMs of the games are available via online auction sites, but tend to be expensive and most modern computers don't have built-in disk drives.

    :)
     
    le_gume, Jan 5, 2022
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Digital Distribution of Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection (2003 - Blue Fang Games)

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I'll suggest you report this as a feedback to the Xbox insiders subreddit. If this gets enough up votes, it will be considered as something people want and a change will be more likely in the works.

    You can leave the feedback here feedback.xbox.com
  3. Dark destiny Win User

    i think the xbox one should of went with hddvd as there game disk.

    i haven't bought a pc game since zoo tycoon in 2003, then it was console gaming, and back to a bit of pc with steam in 2010 (steam sale starts later today woop woop)
  4. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    Do I NEED to have an xbox?

  5. brandiesel1 Win User

    Do you consider the X a new generation?

  6. onyxishere Win User

    Zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection

Thema:

Digital Distribution of Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection (2003 - Blue Fang Games)

Loading...
  1. Digital Distribution of Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection (2003 - Blue Fang Games) - Similar Threads - Digital Distribution Zoo

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....